Mad pt2

The couch you were sleeping on was hard as a rock.. It was your best friends.

But you were finally happy without Cameron.

"Y/bf/n, I'm going to the mall with y/boyfriends/n"

(If you don't have a boyfriend then make one up. Just don't pick Cameron bc that defeats the purpose! 😂❤️)

You slip your uggs on with your hair in a ponytail, a tank and sweatpants.

.

You got to the mall quick, where your boyfriend stood at the door with chocolates. You smiled and kissed his cheek. You walk in, hearing a loud giggle, you look up and freeze.

Cameron. With another girl.

He spots you and freezes. He walks towards you slowly. "Hi uh, y/n" Cameron says.

"Do you guys want a minute?" Cameron's girl says. She's really pretty. Tough to beat.

He nods.

They walk off and Cameron looks at you. "Y/n.. Do you still hate me?" He asks.

"Of course I do! You dumped me for no fucking reason Cameron! I may look fine right now but I'm holding all of my urge to punch you right now inside." I say.

"I didn't dump you for no reason! I did it for your boyfriend! He wanted to be with you! He's my best friend y/n you know that." Cameron says back.

"But.. I love you..." You say quietly. Cameron smiles at you.

"I love you to." He says.

He pulls you in and hugs you.

"See you later?" He asks. You nod and walk back to your boyfriend. You walk off in different directions.

That was the last time you ever saw Cameron..

.

That's the end.❤️