Fan Hate in Public Pt2

You woke up the next morning. Your arms and legs throbbed in pain. You look at Cameron who is sound asleep. You smile and walk into the bathroom.

You look at the bruises in some spots. I gasp leaves your mouth when you hear Cameron wake up. You quickly try throwing on a sweatshirt, but Cameron already saw. He took the sweatshirt out of your hands.

"Who did this y/n?" Cameron asked worriedly. He examines the bruises on your legs and arms.

"No one. I had a... Uh.... R-rock fight?" You question. He looks at you.

"What really happened?" Cameron asked. You sigh.

"I can't tell you..." You say looking down.

"You know lately you can't tell me anything!" Cameron shouts.

You stand there.

"First you came home with a black eye and a cut on your lip. Then you came home with gashes on your cheeks. And now this! What is happening? I want answers!" Cameron said. You sigh.

"It's your fans...." You say. Cameron looks up.

"My fans?" He asks. You nod.

"W-why would they----" Cameron says before your phone buzzes. You start crying.

You unlock your phone and open Twitter. The picture of you shows up with it captioned.

@camerondallas why are you dating such a fucking whore? You can do so much better.😂 #Y/NGOAWAY

Cameron takes your phone and looks at the tweet. He engulfs you in his arms and squeezes you.

Cameron sets you on the counter top and wraps one arm around your waist, while he types on the other.

You look on Twitter and see his tweet.

@camerondallas:

What is so terrible about @y/t/n ? What did she do? If you guys were real fans, you'd be happy no matter what. You all should just get over the fact that I love her. #RespectMyGirl

You half smile and then frown. Cameron hugs you and and kisses your lips.

"I love you. Okay?" Cameron says.

"Okay."

[ TFIOS MOMENT!😂]

By the end of the night, #RespectCamsGirl was trending like crazy.😍

.

.