Request #4? - Emma

You sad on the bathroom sink. It been 3 years for you and Cameron. You still haven't told him something you should have told him from the start.

You have been cutting since 10 grade. Your in 12 now so it's been a couple years.

You didn't know how to tell, when to tell him. Anything. So you just kept it a secret.

The front door opens and closes. "Emma?" Cameron asks. His keys fall on the counter with a jingle.

"Baby, where are you?" He asks. Sounding worried.

"I'm up here." You say. Wait. Sweatshirt.

You run to your closet and grab a sweatshirt. Cameron walks in just as you reach for it. He raises an eyebrow.

"You do know it's like eighty degrees out, right?" Cameron asks walking over to you.

"Oh. Yeah. I just uh. Ya know. Want to put a sweatshirt on." You say.

Cameron chuckles,"Okay." He says.

You smile and turn the grab the sweatshirt. You bump your wrist on the closet door. You grunt and hold your wrist.

"Emma. What the hell?" Cameron asks. He grabs you wrist, but you cover it.

He looks up at you. His eyes frozen.

He moves your hand, revealing the scars.

He closes his eyes and falls to the ground. "Emma why? Why did you do that to yourself? You are so strong I don't understand." Cameron says, tears falling down his face.

"Because... I'm not good enough. I'm not pretty enough. I'm not enough of anything!" You say. He stands up and looks you dead in the eyes.

"Yes you are! You are pretty enough and you are good enough." He says.

"Your lying!" You say.

"If I was lying. Do you think I would be standing here right now? Hmm?" He asks. You shake your head.

"Stop it. Stop being hard on yourself Emma. Your perfect. Maybe not in other people's eyes, but I mine. God your so perfect." He says. He sits on the bed, resting his head in his hands.

You walk over to him. He rests his head against your stomach and kisses your scars. "Promise me you'll stop?" He asks.

You don't answer.

"Em. Please? Promise me you'll stop doing this. Please?" He pleaded.

"Okay."

.

Like 3 more to go 🙌🏼❤️