"I'm just here to get what my boss wanted."He said before coming towards me. 

I backed away and then he tries to grab me but I kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Bitch." He said before grabbing my leg and dragging me across the floor to the front door.

"Wouldn't it look weird if they saw you dragging me out of my house?" I said. With that he put a rag on my mouth. I started to feel dizzy.

"That's why I am going to carry you bridal style so people think you are asleep." He said.

"Where are you taking me?" my mind slowly starting to shut down.

"To the boss." He said before putting me in the backseat of his truck and me blacking out.

====

I woke up being in a dark cell.

Great. I slowly started opening my eyes but I couldn't move my body. I felt a stinging pain on my wrists and I knew that they must be cuffed. I looked around a saw someone sitting in the cell across from me.

"Finally you wake up." He says. Wait I know that voice.

"Jason?' I asked. I saw him nod and know I am just totally confused.

"What are we doing here?" I asked trying to sit up but my body is still weak from whatever that man gave me and then these stupid handcuffs.

"I don't know but I think I broke a nail." Said another voice and I knew then that it was Ashley.

"Wow Ashley way to think of yourself in this situation." Jason says sarcastically.

"Sorry I still need to work on that." She said apologetically.

"It's okay. It's better then what it was before we dated." Jason said.

"Yeah I was a complete bitch." Ashley said and I can hear the sorrow in her voice.

Just then I heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Shhh be quiet someone is coming down the stairs." Jason said and then backed away into the corner of the cell. I could feel my body again so I did the same and I can hear Ashley do the same.

"How could you hear that?" I asked trying to sound human.

Shit my eyes. I don't have my color contacts in. I just hoped they stopped glowing.

Just then the door opened and two men were dragging someone into a cell.

Death. That's what I smelt. It was a vampire. I went towards to the cell bars and tried to peak through only to get stung. I knew that the bars where laced with wolfsbane and mirvane. I still tried to look and what I could see was the tattoo he had on his hip. I gasped because I know that tattoo anywhere.

It was Mark.

 Then someone else came into the room and then the other two men stepped out.

"Ahh I see that most of you are awake." The man said. The man was tall and had power radiating off of him. But something was off about him. He had this slight evil vibe about him.

"Rogue." Jason growled.

"Ahh yes little pup." He said. Then the man looked at me and started walking towards my cell and I backed away scared. His eyes were completely black. I knew then that he was a rogue werewolf. 

Rogue werewolves lose themselves to their wolves. The only way you become rogue is if you get banned from the pack and don't go into neutral ground. The rogues that choose to stay in pack boundaries become crazy with pack lost and disconnection thus losing their mind and their wolf takes over.

"Leave her alone! She is only human!" Jason yells coming towards the cell bars.

"Jason don't touch the bars!" I yell but he is too late and he howls in pain.

"Oh my gosh Jason are you okay?" Ashley yells but she can't touch the bars either because of the fairy dust.  Fairies are extinct because the rogues exterminated and used them for the fairy dust to make cells for mermaids. Mermaids are allergic to fairy dust like vampires are allergic to mirvane and werewolves are allergic to wolfsbane. 

"Ahh so I see what is going on." the  man says looking at me and smirking. 

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said getting a little nervous because of the secret he is about to probably reveal.

"You kids don't know that Bailey is a-" He gets caught off by a loud roar and we look towards Mark's cage where he looks pissed.

"Where the fuck am I?" He roars. I back away because he is emitting his royal power. It is strong maybe even stronger than the mine.

The man smirks." I see I have myself a royal. This is great. I thought you were a regular vampire but by judging by the red eyes you are royal. Which one are you Mark or Daniel?" I flinch at Daniel's name.

"I don't have to answer your question." Mark says calming down a bit. 

"Okay but back to what I was saying before. I am guessing you don't know what Bailey is." The man says before turning back to me and smirking.

"What is he talking about Bailey?" Jason says. He looks at me concern and I gave him a wary smile. Just then I drop my scent that I have been hiding from Jason and Ashley.

Jason sniffs the air and then his eyes turn black.

"MATE!" He calls out and then tries to break the bars but he backs up when he stings himself.

"What?" Ashley, Mark, and I say at the same time.

The man starts chuckling but it isn't light it is an evil chuckle.

"Well this just got more interesting." He says and then moves towards Ashley's cage. 

"Well I guess your boyfriend just found his mate." He said and then unlocked the cage and dragged her out by the hair. Ashley screams in pain thrashing around trying to get out of his grip.

I heard Jason growl. "Just because Bailey is my mate doesn't mean I don't care about Ashley." He says and he looks at the man darkly. 

Just then then man made Ashley go to Mark's cage. 

"Lift up your shirt." The man order's Ashley.

"Hell no." She says trying to get out of his grasp that he now has on one of her arms.

"Just so we can see the tattoo on your hip." He says. 

" No because you don't need to see it." She says while crossing her arms knowing that she isn't going to get out of his death grip. 

"But he does." The man says tipping his head towards Mark.

"Why would I need to see it?" Mark asks looking at the man like he was crazy. 

"Look whatever your name is. I am not lifting my shirt." Ashley says and glares at him.

"My name is Xavier."

"I don't give a shit what your name is.Let me go."Just then Xavier took Ashley and put her in front of himself and then lifted her shirt on the left side. 

There was a tattoo just like Mark's hip.

They are mates.

"Mate?" Mark says.

Ashley looks at him and I mean REALLY looks at him. Then her eyes widen in shock.

"NO NO NO! I can't be mated to him!" She says trying to get away from Xavier. 

"Aww too bad sweetheart y'all are mates." He says and then drags her back to her cell.

"I am going now so y'all can sort out your problems." He says and then walks out.

"Wow this is one fucked up situation." Mark says.

I nod my head in agreement.