Chapter 47

Ariana's P.O.V

"I need to see Doctor Kavanagh, right now!" Tanya hissed. "We need to see doctor Kavanagh!"

"He has a patient in there," the receptionist said in the most boring tone I've heard in my life.

"Bu-" I began. The receptionist glared at me as she held her hand up. She pressed a number before picking up the phone and holding it to her ear.

"Ms Brooks and her friend over here won't stop being pushy and would like to see you Doctor," The receptionist said into the phone.

"My last name isn't Brooks!" I said as Tanya and I ran down the whole. I stopped in my tracks as we came towards the door.

"Come one!" Tanya whispered. I shook my head slowly. Tanya rolled her eyes before pushing the door open. I sighed before walking in after her.

"Ariana, what're you doing here?" Steve asked standing up and looking at me in confusion.

"You did ask me to come home due to your mother's death,"I mumbled. "Uhm, Doc, can I speak to you please?" I asked turning my head to Kavanagh who was sitting there awkwardly.

"Yes, sure," he said nodding slowly. "Maybe make an appointment next time though,"

"Yeah sure," I said shooing Steve out of the room so that it was just Tanya, Kavanagh and I. "Why was Steve here?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Were you gonna tell him about Ariana not being able to produce because I don't think you're allowed to do that Doc," Tanya said pacing up and down the room. "You know, I could sue you right now?"

"Tanya, shh," I said rolling my eyes.

"I was just getting into character sis," she said sighing as she sat down. Recently Tanya has been acting super wierd. Like she has been assuming the strangest things. She thinks she has a child that she never met before. I mean, if you had a baby I'm sure you would have met it seeing as it came out of you.

"Sorry Doctor," I mumbled. "So, why did you call Steve in?" I asked staring down at my knees.

"I just wanted to ask him about his mother, his father asked me to call him in," Doctor Kavangh said. "Why did you rush in here?"

"I don't know, I thought that maybe, you know," I whispered quietly. "That you were gonna tell him about me,"

"Oh, I was going to," Kavanagh said holding his hands together. "But I knew I couldn't do that, not to you, not to anyone,"

"Then why did you tell him it was something about me?" I asked with sheer confusion.

"He wouldn't have come any other way," Kavanagh said sitting back in his seat. "He rushed down her the second he heared it was apparently meant to do with you, he loves you,"

* * * *

"Steve, we need to talk," I said as we sat at the dinner table, our plates filled with pizza and garlic bread.

"Yeah?" Steve said as he pulled his hood up. "What's up?" He asked as he took a bite out of his pizza. Steve looked up at me, his eyes filled with sadness. I can't tell him this, not right now. Just looking at him like this breaks my heart. I don't know how I could tell him this right now. Not with all that he's going through.

"Uhm, do you like that pizza?" I asked. "You see, I didn't know if you would like it because it has pineapples on it and I didn't know if you really liked pineapple that much,"