Chapter 41

Ariana's P.O.V

"What's up with all the baby stuff at the front door?" Steve yelled downthe hall as he shut the door. "Did you have a baby or something?"

I wish..

"I'm minding Josh for the week," I whispered as I held his baby bottle in my hand. I smiled as he reached out for it. "Perrie and Zayn are going on some sort of relaxing trip,"

"He's cute," Steve said shrugging. "Can I hold him?"

"Do you even know how to hold a baby?" I asked laughing. "You're the baby of your family,"

"Trust me, I know a lot about babies," Dtve said taking a seat beside me. He carefully took Josh from me and held him close to his chest. "Look at these skills,"

"Not bad," I said smiling as I took Josh back from him. He then began to wail loudly. "Shh," I said as I bounced him slowly in my arms. I sighed as I stood up and walked around the room still bouncing him in my arms.

"Do you want help?" Steve asked.

"I can take care of a child on my own," I said rolling my eyes. Actually I couldn't. This baby wouldn't stop crying and honestly, I wanted to start crying because he just wouldn't stop. "Stop crying child," I whispered.

I fucking suck.

"Ariana, give him some milk," Steve said handing me the milk bottle. I sighed as I took it and began to feed the baby. That finally shut him up.

"I was about to get the milk," I said glancing at Steve. "I said Perrie bouncing him around before she fed him,"

"Yeah, it doesn't matter, once he's alright," Steve said standing up. "I'm gonna go buy some dinner for us,"

"There's pasta in the microwave for you," I said throwing the baby bottle on the couch after Josh stopped suckig on it.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Steve asked as he took Josh from him and placed him in his swing chair before clicking the music button which played lullabies.

"Not hungry," I said shrugging as I made my way towards the stairs. "I'm going up to the room, I'll be back," I quickly made my towards our bedroom. I locked the door behind me before jumping onto the bed.

I don't know how I'm going to tell Steve that I can't have kids. He probably won't even want me anymore. I know adopting is another option but since I was a little girl, I have always dreamed of having my own baby. Just the thought of not being able to have a baby really hurts.

"Ariana!" Steve yelled outside the door breaking me from my thoughts. "Danielle is on the phone,"

What does she want now?

I sighed as I got up and unlocked the door letting Steve in. "Tell her I'm not in the modd for her drama," I said rolling my eyes in irritation.

"But she's crying and I have to eat and take care of that kid," Steve said dropping the phone into my hand and turning to leave.

"I hate you Steven!" I yelled causing him to laugh. "What now?" I asked as I held to phone to my ear.

"He cheated on me Ariana," Danielle said sobbing. "He cheated on me. I need to get out of this house right now, please let me stay at your place Ariana,"

"Danielle, I'm sorry but I can't deal with your drama right now," I said sighing. "Ask my mum if you can stay at her place because I'm currently taking care of Josh,"