"What?"

"Oliver has this new guy with him."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday before we got let out for spring break, Oliver had this new guy with him. He was dang cute."

"Maybe you should hook up with him," I grinned.

"He looks tons like you."

"Really?" I wondered, once again pulling off my shorts and my t-shirt to try on the dress. "How?"

"Green eyes, brown hair, tall, you name it."

"That's bizarre," I furrowed my eyebrows. Andrew would never think of doing something like that but he popped into my head nonetheless.

"Yeah, tell me about it. Maybe you can meet him tomorrow night."

"Yeah, but Oliver and I are going to be alone so I won't see this kid like at all."

"If you do, get his number," she ordered. "I need to talk with him. He's dang cute and boy, he is built!"

"Okay, Jess," I laughed as I pulled the sleeves of my dress up to my shoulders. "Maybe it's a cousin."

"Maybe."

Jessica helped me put on the dress the rest of the way. She zipped it up and tugged the corset tightly to the point where I was struggling to maintain oxygen in my system. Olden day girls should be so much more respected for the clothing they had to survive; I thought my insides were going to explode.

"Good?"

"Too much," I huffed, but she didn't seen to notice.

"Oh. My. Gosh," she gasped. Her face remained in focus as she glanced me down, "You look amazing! Midnight blue is just perfect."

"Is it?" I chuckled. "That's good."

"No, seriously, go look at yourself, Lee. You look amazing."

"Thanks," I grinned as I headed toward the full length mirror in my bathroom. The dress extended out a couple of feet around me and it took a bit of getting extremely skinny to fit through the bathroom door.

When I made it through, I took a good look at myself. It was definitely the perfect dress. It fit my figure to full perfection and the midnight blue brought out the dark locks of my hair. Jess was right. Perfect.

"This is the one," I grinned, twirling around as best as I could in my gown.

"You're so right it is! It's fabulous! You know what else would look great with it?"

"What?"

"Come here, I'll show you."

I gathered up the fabric of my dress in my hands and squeezed through the door once again. Once I was through I let the dress loose and I went over to the computer. Jessica had pulled up some jewelry that matched the color of my dress in every spectrum of light possible. It had a bead at the end and diamonds were lining every other blue pearl.

"Is that too much?" Jess asked me.

"Nah, it's great," I shook my head and started to build the necklace. "I really like it."

"Me too. You should make one to match all of the dresses you've already made," she said, gesturing to the pile of rejected dresses I'd made. "I seriously am in love!"

"I seriously am not," I snorted, slipping on the necklace and sliding the earrings into my pierced holes.

"You're just a big ol' tomboy," she said, sticking her tongue out at me playfully.