Chapter 10: Fake You Out

-Tyler's Pov-

I felt so bad for what I had done to Josh's life, his relationship, just all of it I felt like he would be better off without me so I made another plan to leave, its not like I wanted to, I just felt like I had no choice.
I had a plan to leave by the morning, but Josh wasn't making it easy.. he was being so adorable and he fell asleep, with his arms surrounding me and holding me tightly.

Did he know?
surely not, how could he? it's not like I did anything unusual today. I was trying to escape his tight grip on me but it was hopeless, everything was hopeless.
I finally wiggled out of his arms and made my way downstairs, but I bumped into Mrs. Dun,
"Oh hello Tyler J, why are you up?"
she said interrogating me,
"nothing Mrs Dun,just going to get some fresh air."
and she let me go, god, that was close.

I made my way to the building not to jump of course, but it was just a place to be.
I sat there, doubting my decision, what the hell was I doing? why am I so emotional? I had someone who finally cared for me.
and I fucked it up, again.
it would probably cause less trouble if I had jumped that night.

-NEXT DAY-

-Josh's Pov-

I awoke to the sound of sirens,
looking around my room. for Ty, I found a letter where he had fallen asleep last night. it read;
Josh,
please don't be upset or worried, please don't come looking for me. because I know, you're better off without me because leaving your place, I already fucked it up again and we've only been a thing for a little over a week. I'm so so so sorry Josh, I feel that you'd be better off without me, in your life constantly fucking it up. I didn't want to leave, much less, write this letter. I don't want to break up with you, I just feel that you don't want me."
sorry, -Tyler J