Chapter 6: Trees

-Tyler POV-
I wasn't talking to Josh lately because I felt ashamed, embarrassed that he had seen me when I was weak. I liked talking to him, believe me but nothing felt right with him since I had seen him hold hands with Debby the way he once did with me.
gawd, I just wish I could have Josh all to myself sometimes..
there was a silence between us
i needed to get down my feelings somehow I wrote another song called trees in my basement about how I wanted to talk to Josh but there was just a somewhat violent silence between us and how we were both just standing cowardly.

eventually later that day I received a letter from Josh and it made me feel so much better about that one day after school but I was still so confused about us what were Josh and I? friends? a thing?
I decided to bring it up to him later that day.

-Josh POV-
Tyler walked up to me with a nervous look on his face, I could tell because he seemed kinda twitchy and his bottom lip was quivering.
"Um.. I don't know how to say this Josh.., I guess Ill just get on with it I have um a thing for you.. I don't know what we are exactly.." then there was a brief period of silence when Tyler looked up at me.. with a tear dribbling down his soft face. I wanted to hug him and make the tears go away but I wanted to let him speak. "I know your with Debby and I guess your probably straight so if you want if -if that's what you re-really want I'll just leave you alone from now on.." he turned around and continued his sobbing covering his face with his cute hands..
"No Ty, I don't know how to really express myself well I well- Debby and I broke up last night and she understood why.."
"wha-what do you mean?" Tyler said still looking down sobbing
"I told her that I well liked you.."
and then I took Tyler in my arms, held him tight till he stopped his sob, "Tyler, I'm here for you whenever you need me, I want to be with you, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked nervously "Wha- Yes - Yes Josh I will" and we hugged, I pecked him on the lips and we walked out of school hand in hand.
"I love you, Josh." Tyler said looking into my eyes.
god, I really liked him
I smiled and put my arm around him and drove him home.

-end-
thanks for reading :-) this chapter was a lot of fun to write and I might have cried writing it so yeah.. sorry about my grammar in too sleepy to edit it's 5 something am 💙
stay alive friends |-/