Kaoru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club

Start from the beginning

You both stop talking after you hear a knock at the door. You both get up and walk to the door. When you open it, you see two red heads with smirks standing in the door way. "What are you two doing here?" Haruhi asks. "We herd about your sleepover so we came." Hikaru says. "She was only talking to me when she invited me over." you say standing next to Haruhi.

"Awwww, cant we come in-" "We're already here." they say finishing each others sentences. You sigh "They won't leave." you say to Haruhi. "Fine, you guys can come in, but only for a little bit." she says opening the door wider. The brothers rush into the house. "Hey don't break anything!" Haruhi yells at them.

'I thought I was going to spend time with Haruhi. Why did those two come here?' you think looking down at the ground. "Are you coming Y/N?" Kaoru asks. You lift your head smiling "I'm coming." you say walking past him and into the living room.

Kaoru stared at you as you walked to the living room. 'She seems upset.' he thinks as he soon follows behind you. You sit next to Haruhi as the twins sit across from you two. "So what do you guys want?" Haruhi asks. The twins smile "We wanted to spend time with our toys." Hikaru says. Haruhi rolls her eyes. 'How can they talk like we're objects?' you think as you stare at the two.

The twins started talking more, soon Haruhi and them were laughing and just having fun. While you just sat there, staying quiet. "Y/N?" you hear your name being called and you look up at Hikaru. You smile "Yes?" you ask. "Could you make us some tea?" he asks. You feel a slight pain go threw your heart, as you look at Haruhi and she doesn't say anything. "Sure." you say standing up.

You walk into the kitchen and slide the door closed behind you. You lower your head as you walk to the counter. 'She didn't say anything. She barely looked at me. Even though I'm her best friend. I'm her best friend.........right?' You shake your head 'She wouldn't leave me, she wouldn't do that to me.' you slam your fists against the counter.

You feel a hand grab both of your hands. "Me and Y/N are going to go for a walk!" Kaoru yells to Hikaru and Haruhi. He pulls you out the door and into the cold night. You don't pull away from him as he holds one of your hands and leads you away from the homes. He stops in a small park, nobody is out at this time and it's  just the two of you.

"Do you want to go on the swings?" he asks with a smile. You both sit on separate swings as silence fills the night. "Do you want to talk about why you look so sad?" Kaoru asks. You look over at him "I'm not sad!" you yell looking back down at the ground. "Then why are you crying?" he asks. You bring a hand up to your face to feel warm tears.

Kaoru gets off the swing and crouches down in front of you. He holds your hand, and lifts your head up to look at him. "If you don't share what your feelings, then those feelings will just eat you away." he says calmly. You feel yourself cry harder at his words. "I don't want to be alone! I don't want to be left behind!" you yell. Kaoru looks at you with a small smile "Why do you think you'll be alone?" he asks.

"Haruhi is all I have left. My family never gave a damn about me. They barely even noticed me. They always cared about my older brother more. Always saying how great he is. Even in school nobody noticed the quiet girl in class. I was always alone, I got bullied, and as hard as I tried I never fit in. Until I entered middle school. Haruhi was kind to me and became my first friend." you say threw sniffles.

You look at Kaoru "Now she's in your club, she's surrounded by friends. Now she'll forget about me, she'll move on. She'll leave me behind and I'll go back to the way it was before! It's all your fault, you and that stupid host club!" you yell.

You feel you get pulled by your arm and into a pair of arms. "Do you really think she'll leave you behind?" he asks a hint of anger in his voice. He pulls back to look you in the eyes "You honestly think she would do that to you? You think that your first friend would do that? You think someone you care for and who cares for you would do something like that?" his grip on your arms tighten.

"If you think she would do that to you, then you're the stupid one." he says lastly before letting you go. He has a serious look on his face, he looks upset. 'Why is he upset?' you think as you stare at him. "You might not believe me, but I know how it feels. To feel like you're going to be left behind." he says quietly. He looks back at you and smiles "We should be getting back to the others." he says heping you up.

'Why did he say those things? He's surrounded by friends how does he know how I feel?' you think as you both walk back to Haruhi's. 'Kaoru Hitachiin, what are you going threw?'

It's been about a month or two since you and Kaoru went to the park. You visited the host club a lot. Except not just to see Haruhi, but to also see Kaoru. You two grew closer to each other. Until he passed you a note one day. "After class." he says before running away. You open the note and read 'Meet me in the garden.' you smile to yourself as you walk to class.

The whole time during class you couldn't stop thinking about the note. 'I wonder why he wants to meet me in the garden. Does he need to tell me something?' you question yourself as you wait for class to end.

Class ended and everyone rushed out into the hallways. You quietly walked down the hallway and made your way out of the schools main building. You found the garden and you waited. You were feeling nervous as you waited for Kaoru to show up. You pulled at the sleeves on your dress as you waited.

About five minutes later you hear footsteps approach you. You turn around and smile when you see Kaoru. He smiles back, but he has a nervous look on his face. "Hey Kaoru, why did you want to meet here?" you ask him. He scratches the back of his neck "Well I, I um, I wanted to tell you something." he says his cheeks turning red. "You see I, I, I, I like you." he says the last part quietly, barely loud enough for you to hear.

You stare at him with wide eyes and you lower your head. You feel your cheeks heat up "Thank you, but I....." he looks at you "But what?" he asks. "I've never been in a relationship before, I don't even know what it's like to be in love." you say not looking up. You feel an arm wrap around your waist and pull you into a chest. A hand lifts your chin up and you feel something soft against your lips.

You feel your heart beat rapidly in your chest and your face heat up. You soon close your eyes and lose yourself in the kiss. When Kaoru pulls back you both gasp for air. "How do you fell now?" he asks. You put a hand over your heart "My heart is racing, and every time I think of you I always feel happy. I don't know why, but ever since that day at the park you're all I can think about." Kaoru smiles "Isn't that the definition of love." he says before pulling you into a deeper kiss.

Hey guys it's Zodiac_Cat!! Yay! I got another request done.  Well I hope you guys liked this one. I'm still taking request, but I do have two other requests to finish. Well see you guys next time, Bye!