Chapter 9

Chase looked at me with shock etched into his eyes. He continued to look me in the eyes for a couple minuets. When he didn't reply, I started to feel nervous. He backed up a couple of steps, but kept looking me in the eyes, just waiting.

"Wh...what? Could you please repeat your question?" he asked with shock filled eyes.I can completely understand where he's coming from by asking mr to repeat. I was a total bitch to him when we first met. I left him in bed the next morning.

"Chase... will you please accept me as your mate?" I asked hesitantly. I waited for what seemed like an eternity, it was probaly only a couple minutes for his reply.

"Rose, yes you were a bitch to me when we first met, and i still don't forgive you, But I accept you as my mate." He looked at me with love and aperhesion filled eyes. I waited for a few moments just to make sure that he is serious.

I asked one question that I need to know, but don't want to. " Chase why were you mad at me?" I I asked hesitantly.

He looked me in the eye and he said " Rose I knew you were mine from the first moment I saw you. You were at the bar looking sexy as hell and I just had to have you. Then I took you to my room and we slept together but that next morning you just left me I was upset, to say the least. My one and only mate I finally found her and she just left me like it was just a fling." he spoke the words kind of cold really, not really very much emotion to the words.

I stared at him shell-shocked not really sure about how I could fix this problem. God that seems to be my whole life, pribkem after problem. I agree that most of my problems are my fault to start with because I created them with either drinking or sleeping around. I look at Chase with a new sense of purpose I'll meet the queen, fix my problems with Chase, and mainly fix my problems. That last one is going to be hard, I'll have to talk to my 'mother' again.

I look Chase in the eyes and tell him the only thing it is that I can tell him. "I'm sorry. Chase I didn't know you were my mate when I met you. I'll admit you were hot but I thought it was just lust, nothing behind it just that plain and simple." with that little statement I waited for his reply, and waited, and waited. I waited so long that I feared that he would never talk to me again.

"Well... I don't know what to say to that Rosie. I've loved you then and I love you now." and with that he stuck his hand out and looked at me expectantly. I knew that with this one hand shake type thing my whole life would change. With a sure look in my eyes I reached out and took his hand.

*********************

We walked back up to my little cozy apartment and I was shocked to see Ronnie still hanging around. I thought that with our argument he would have hit the road. I'm gkad to say that I was wrong. "So you guys fix your lovers problem so thatvwe can get back to business?" Ronnie asked expectantly.

I blushed a deep scarlet color and looked down at my feet. 'What the hell is wrong with me I never used to be the little innocent girl' I asked my wolf as I looked back up at Ronnie. I heard a wolfy chuckle in my head, but otherwise my head was silent for once. "So what do we need to start doing?" I asked to get the attention off of me and my timid display.

"Okay um well...we need to book at flight to go see your mother. Preferably sometime this week. Is that fine with you?" Ronnie looked at me and waited for me answer. I swallowed and took a deep breath. I looked him in the eyes not trusting my voice I just nodded my head. "Good I'll make the arrangements and have them done as soon as possible."