Chapter 4

I pulled into the Denny's parking lot and I waited for the stranger to come to me. The car slowed down and drove past me. 'Well I'll be damned.' I thought that was a waste of time. The one thing that i noticed from the car was that it was a sexy car. It was a black Camaro with dark blue striped on the top of it. If that was a guy he has excellent taste in cars and if it was a girl i'm very jealous. As i climbed back into my  car i waited for the traffic to die down then i drove out of the Denny's and back onto the highway. It's late and i don't know if there are going to be any hot guys at the bar at this rate. i pull into the bar and see a bunch of bikers around the door. 'This is going to be fun.' i said to my wolf. She just snorted in my head but other wise she stayed quiet. Usually this would have made me stop and think about what was her problem. "Hey there sexy." a masculine voice purred at me.

Interrupting my inner musing. "Yes" i snapped, then i internally cringed because that came out harsher than it was supposed to.

"Well then this little missy has got herself an anger problem boys." One of the guys stated."It seems that were going tho have to fix that." he said again.

"Ha well you can try but i can't grantee that you will come out of it unscathed." i threatened.

He looked taken aback. "Garrett, man you should probably just let it go she doesn't look like the type of girl that takes anyone's crap." another guy in the gang said.

"Well Garrett, i think you should take your buddies statement to heart and leave me alone before i hurt you." I threatened. Garrett and his buddies stepped aside and i looked at them and smiled widely and sweetly at them and said "Thanks so much hun you've been the best."

As i stepped by them i felt the guy who told Garrett to back off grab my ass. I turned sharply and grabs his hand and bent it backwards. He screamed and i let it go laughing softly.

i turned to go back and one of the guys whispered "Pussy" and i turned and punched him in the nose and had the satisfaction of hearing the bone snap and see the blood gush out of his nose.

"Does anyone else have ANYTHING at all to say to me?" i asked and they all shook their heads quickly and i laughed again.

I walked into the building and heard my phone go off indicating that i had a text that came in. i took out my phone and saw that it was an unknown number i was reaching for the DELETE button when i saw the text. it said ' Nice to see you standing up for yourself love' I looked up from the text and looked around and i didn't see anything out of the ordinary so i headed for the bar to grab a drink.

 I walked up to the bar and was flagging down the bar tender when i felt a hard body stand behind me. I paused and looked behind me and gave a surprised gasp. Standing behind me was a Chase look a like to the major third degree. "Hello" i said and then continued to give him a once over and i just had to compare him to Chase they had to be twins.

I was amazed as he just stepped in front of me and waved down the bar tender and started talking to him. "I want a Bud Lite and she'll have..." he looked over at me with a look that said 'i hope you aren't just another pretty face, quit staring and order.'

I quickly snapped out of my lust induced hazed and i ordered my drink. "I'll have a gin and tonic. Please" i added that after a moment so that i didn't look like a spoiled brat that doesn't know any manners.

"So what are you doing here tonight. Looking for another late night screw?" Chase look alike asked me in his deep sexy voice.

"Why, are you looking for a hook up?" I asked. There wasn't any hurt in asking. He probably was here to chew out my ass for leaving his brother that morning. "Okay lets cut the shit i'm guessing that you are wondering why i left your brother this morning? Am i right.." i questioned. I had to wait a minuet for his answer because the bar tender had just returned with our drink. As i was reaching into my wallet for the money he whips out a 20 dollar bill and paid for both the drinks.

"Well lets start with introductions first shall we? Hi my name is Ronnie and your name is Rose." he said with confidence.

"Hello Ronnie, yes my name is Rosemary but my friends call me Rose. Is it correct to assume that your Chase's brother?" i asked while feighning intrest and i took a sip of my drink. He took a big gulp from his beer-he drinks just like his brother- and then he looks at me.

"Yes, Chase is my brother and he came to me this morning around 8 and he was talking about this sexy woman that he had slept with the night before and she left him in the morning. I honestly don't know what his problem is he couldn't have expected it to last for very long. You're a player looking for a good time." at the end of his speech he was quiet and he then took a long drink from his beer again. I was tired of him looking at me like that so i took the last of my drink and took it like a shot.

He looked at me for the longest time and just stared into my eyes like he was trying to see my every wish and my darkest secrets it was starting to weird me out. In the background the song I'm not a Vampire came on and i wanted to dance. so i grabbed his strong, muscular arm and lead him to the dance floor. As we were dancing he looked down at me and said "My brother wasn't lying you really are damn sexy. I kind of want to see where this thing with us leads." Ronnie spoke quietly.

"Now am i going to have to tell you the same speech that i told your brother this morning? And don't you find it the slightest bit akward that i slept with your brother then you want to sleep with me?" i questioned because to me it was the most akward thing that i could think of.

"Well your right i guess that i will just go and fing someone else that my baby brother hasn't slept with first. And with that he left me in peace and i went back out on the dance floor the  dance the night away. Time seemed to fly by and when  looked at my phone to see the time i saw that i had another unknown number text me. The message read, 'Are you finished grinding all over anything that has a dick' My sigh was one filled with anger that someone would be spying on me then just sent random texts to me every now and again.