Two year olds at their best

[Rebecca's POV]

"So.. you two just got in a fight?" Eleanor asked as we sat at outside.

We were at a small little cafe' eating lunch on my lunch break. Danielle had called her up telling her there was something up with me and she didn't know what. She was right, when I got into Danielle's car this morning I didn't talk. I was just lost in my mind. I haven't seen Harry since the fight last night. We needed to talk, but I don't want to at the moment. I just..

"Yeah," I nodded. "it was over something so small too, but we both blew it up to something huge."

"Well, hun. He accused you of cheating." She shrugged then taking a bite out of her burger.

"I know, but why would he do that? I mean, hasn't he known me long enough to know that I would never do that?" I asked hurt looking down at the food I haven't touched.

Eleanor sighed. "Eat up. You have at least five more hours of practice left. We don't need you fainting."

"I'm not hungry." I said pushing my plate away. "I'll eat after practice."

"If this has anything to do about the fight, drop it and eat." She said pushing my plate back.

"It's not El, I just really am not hungry." I said looking at her seriously.

She sighed again and went back to eating. We sat in silence as I began thinking about the fight once more. We were both at fault. I had a stressful day, and clearly Harry did as well. I mean, he nearly snapped my head off last night. I wonder what has gotten him so tense lately? Like, I don't understand it. He was fine before he went to go be with his family, but after he came back, things started to change. I honestly just want to know what the hell is up. I don't want to be like this before he goes on tour. I want to be happy with the last month we've got left. I mean, we'll be away from each other for eight months..

"Becca!" Eleanor snapped her fingers in front of me trying to get my attention.

"Huh?" I asked blinking back into reality.

"Do you think he'll apologize tonight?" She asked.

I sat up picking up a cold fry. "I don't even want to talk about it anymore." I said effortlessly putting the fry into my mouth.

She nodded knowingly. "Call me tonight if you need anyone to talk too?"

I smiled appreciatively. "Thanks, El."

"No problem, sweetie." She smiled sweetly.

It's always good to have a a friend who is three years older than you. She's like the big sister I never had.

[Harry's POV]

"Lighten up, mate." Zayn said slapping me on the back.

I was clearly not in the mood for anything. No joking around; no good times. I just wanted to get this over with, so I could go home.

"Not in the mood, Zayn." I cursed.

He widened his eyes, but that soon turned into him rolling his eyes as he walked away. I've been an arse today and I really don't care. I just hadn't really gotten the best sleep last night knowing we got into a fight over something so stupid. I was still angry at how everything came to be last night. I was curious to know why my girlfriend was an hour later than what her friend had told me. I might not have thought she was cheating at first, but once she brought it up, I lost it. I thought she was hiding something, but wasn't completely sure if I was right, or not. This is until she blew up in my face. Once everything was said last night, I fell into a dark place if you will even want to call it that. I just started thinking of every possible reason as to why the fight even happened. She was stressed; I was stressed. She was late; I was left wondering. She was practicing to be perfect; I was sitting on the couch getting pampered. You know what I hate? I hate that she has to be perfect at dancing. I just hate it. It stresses her out, so it causes me to stress out. I told her straight to her face that she was already amazing, but one little insult she thinks she's the worst dancer.