Amusement at it's slightest

[Rebecca's POV]

       It's two days later and nothing has changed about Harry. I mean nothing. Louis thought Harry was going to be whipped, but no. He's still Harry. Today we're going to Disneyland here in California to celebrate Liam's birthday which is tomorrow. The reason why we're celebrating it today is because they have a concert tomorrow and this is a day off. It's five minutes til nine in the morning and Niall and I are ready to go. I'm sitting on my bed on my laptop just waiting for the others. Niall and I heard a knock and Niall got up to answer it. Niall opened the door and stood there confused. I knitted my eyes as I watched Eleanor push Louis into the room. Louis was restraining.

"El, please." He begged trying to stop.

"No, you've got to do it." She said pushing him in with all her might.

Niall and I looked at each other then back at the couple.

"Eleanor Jane!" Louis protested.

"Louis William Tomlinson stop being a baby and just do it." She urged on.

Louis rolled his eyes once Eleanor got him in front of me.

"Go." She said nudging his side.

I was one confused little girl.

"Eleanor thought that I should apologies for my snappy behavior lately." He turned his head to the side and crossed his arms. "So, I'm sorry."

Eleanor hit his side. "Mean it."

He made that sucking sound you get when your tongue comes off your teeth dramatically. "Alright. Rebecca, I really am sorry."

I smiled. "It's okay, Lou."

He smiled putting his hand out to me. "See, Eleanor."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "We're ready. Everyone is just waiting on Harry."

I closed my laptop. "Paul didn't tell you? Harry is hanging with a friend from the area today." I said.

"A friend?" Louis asked moving his eyebrow up.

"Yeah, I don't know." I shrugged slipping on my shoes.

"You aren't going with him?" Niall asked coming round.

"He said I should go with you guys. I'd have more fun." I got up off the bed. "I wasn't going to pass up the offer." I grinned.

They nodded understanding and we left the room. We walked into the lobby meeting everyone who was going. That was everyone except Harry. Joe is staying back to watch Harry. This trip might actually be a lot of fun now. I had my doubt, but now I'm looking forward going to Disneyland even more. We all got into the SUV and started talking with each other. The boys were all wearing basketball shorts or cargo shorts, something of that nature, with either muscle shirts or short sleeve shirts. Dani was wearing , Perrie was wearing , Eleanor was wearing, and I was wearing this. We were talking about Liam's dinner. He wanted something special tonight, so we decided to go to the park until five tonight then come back, go out to dinner with everyone, including Harry, and then go back to the park for fireworks. It was going to be an eventful day, but Liam deserved it. Whether Harry wanted to to do that or not, we weren't sure nor did we care.

Liam was like a little kid right now; He was so excited to go to Disneyland. I think we all were, but Liam more so for sure. It was time to relax and forget about all this drama that's been happening lately. Maybe a friend is what Harry needs right now. A friend to get him grounded again. Doubt it will work, but got to keep somewhat positive right?

As soon as we parked in the park, Liam and Louis jumped out screaming excitingly. We walked to the entrance and got through the gate and security. The girls and I got maps.