Chapter 1

Recap: Angel and Steven ended up getting together and she got pregnant.

She fell asleep while Steven was working and when she woke up she found herself alone in the apartment.

She then heard the elevator ding so she thought it was Steven coming back because he forgot something.

She found it empty so she thought nothing of it till she turned around and a hand was clamped over her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I try and scream and hit the person with their hand on my mouth put they don't budge.

I feel something cold against my neck and a gruff voice tell me to stop moving.

I instantly go still and stop fighting as they shove the knife closer against my neck.

He instructs me to walk to the elevator and keep quiet as he remove his hand from my mouth.

I walk into the elevator and keep quiet while I have my arm around my stomach trying to keep it protected.

"Please don't hurt me I won't do anything I swear. Just don't hurt me or my baby" I plead with the man.

'Shut up and just do what I tell you and I won't have to hurt you' he spits out.

I lean against the wall as we make our way to the lobby of the apartments.

He grabs my arm and puts the knife into my back 'walk and don't do anything or I may just slip and cut you'

I do what he says and we get outside and we are greeted with a black van.

I get in the back and the man gets in after I do.

He pulls out a phone and dials a number and starts talking into it.

'We have her and taking her there now. Yes. Give us about two hours. Yes. Okay bye babe.' With that he hangs up and throws a glare my way.

I sit back as a sob breaks through and I break down.