:::::back to Bonnie's p.o.v::::
I put my bike back on auto drive and got as close as I could to the truck. I opened the door and started fighting the truck driver. he punched me over and over and I grabbed his ears and smashed his head forwards. then I heard a gun shot. the gun was in Clyde's hand and the driver was falling out the truck. my bike and Clyde followed as we parked the truck somewhere for the trap to grab it.
"Another job well done" I said and me and clyde hugged and shared a passionate kiss.
"Nothing like making out with someone's blood all over you"i said pulling back and we raced of on our motorcycles.

We pulled up to the trap to change and get our stuff and go home. when we walked in everyone started clapping.
"Ight ight,look we've done this for about 8 years now and y'all have clapped for us everytime and it's starting to get old...back to work"i said and everyone laughed and went back to work.
"Bonnie,clyde boss wants you in the garden"sec said over the intercom and me and Clyde,carrying our helmets & still wearing our suits,went to the greenhouse garden connected with the trap. we walked in and scanned the garden(where we grow our weed and lady G's flowers and etc) to search for boss man and I saw him ,talking to dean our head gardener, while holding some weed in his hand checking it.
"There" I pointed to direct Clyde and he followed me as I walked across the room.I cleared my throat as I put my helmet on my hip and got boss's attention.
"Uh dismissed dean,"he stated and dean looked at me smiled then looked at Clyde who had a stern ' walk away before you die' look on his face and walked away. now don't get me wrong dean is sexy asf. he's tall,light skin,plump pink lips,nice muscles,long eyelashes...but my clyde rocks all that way better.
"Sir mission completed" I reported with a straight face.
"Nice job , you can pick up your pay at the secs desk" he said dropping the weed and taking off his gloves.
"Sir,no disrespect but when is that thing we talked about gonna be ready I'm getting anxious"clyde said and I looked at him like 'what thing nigga' but looked back at boss man.
"Never rush me and it should be ready by next week"boss said walking off "dismissed"he said and me and Clyde left to go change.
"Fuck were you talking bout in there"i said setting my helmet down grabbing my bag about to walk into the changing room.
"Nun drop it and that tone you talkin to me wit ight? Chill ma"he said and he knows I love it when he talks me into my place but I'll fight back.
"Oh so now we keeping secrets"i said signing out at the desk and grabbing my pay.
"Fuck you mean if it's important you know I'll tell yo ass so shut the fuck up about it"he said about to walk into the men's room.
"Fuck you"i said.
"Fuck you"he said and we stood there staring at each other for what seems like forever. Then we started a full make out session and I pulled at his collar so he'd be in the woman changing room with me and I locked the door.

* 2 hours later *
We came out of the room dressed and pleasured. we kissed one last time before we put our suits up. We got in the car and drove home.
"I have a date with food and netflix and we are gonna have a threesome with the bed"i said kicking off my shoes and throwin my bag in the couch. I let my hair down and started to strip as I got to the bed room. Clyde was picking my clothes up and threw them in the dirty clothes hamper,which started to over flow.
"But I better clean up first"i said looking around.
" I love you" Clyde said watching me put on my robe.
" Ily 2" I said smirking and he came to me and kissed me with such passion I can't nor couldn't resist but kissing him back.

(Rated R part coming up
1)if u don't want to read skip
2)if you do read it goes good with the song-weekend:wicked games-

He slid my robe off and I started to slowly strip him as my fingers brushed his muscles and skin. we passionately kissed. he slowly laid me on the bed and got between my legs. he made love to me and my soft moans filled the house. as he thrusted slowly into me he kissed my neck softly and I lifted my head so he could suck and lick and kiss my neck. we flipped and I rode him. I let moans slip out of my mouth. I got off of him and we just kissed as he thrusted in me a little faster....

||5 hours and 37 minutes later ||
I opened my eyes and wrapped my self in my robe. I kissed his forhead and walked in the bathroom. I threw all the dirty towels and rags in a corner and showered. I dried off and lotioned down. I put on some black high waste shorts and a black t shirt with a pink tiger face on it. I put a bandana in my hair and white ankle socks. I grabbed all the dirty clothes and rags and towels and started a load in the washer. I swept the kitchen and dining room. I cleaned the dishes and wiped off the counters(including the island counters) and dining room table. I vacuumed the living room,stairs,hallways,and bedroom{s}. I went in the bedroom and picked up all the garbage and straightened the closet and drawers. I took out all the garbage and started cooking. I fried some shrimp and chicken. I boiled some macaroni,rice,and corn-on-a cob. I fixed me and Clyde some wine and took our food upstairs. I woke Clyde up by kissing his lips.he kissed me back and hugged me. I laughed and swiped my fingers over his Cheek and planted a soft kiss there.
"I made dinner"i said giving him his glass and plate.
"Looks good bae"he said kissing my ear making me shiver and moan.he chuckled and I punched his arm.
"Oww"he yelled and I laughed.i turned on Netflix and we ate.