Chapter 2

Rory on the left Ryder on the right>>>

Blu-POV-

'OMG TWINS, and hot ones I wonder if they're gay? Two times the hotness and two times the fun' I smirk at my own comment. It's quite quiet till the office lady speaks up.

"Ok You two show em around" she shoo's. I see A shaking.' MY poor Baby' I link our arms and give her a warm smile. 'I've never seen Her nervous, I wonder what got to her? Maybe to HOT AS HELL TWINS!' I drag her away the twins following behind us with the same sexy smirk.

I hold up a finger to tell them to wait there. I drag Alix a little further front.

"A w-what's wro-ong?" I ask.

"Holy shit their HOT!" She whisper-yells. 'wow this is the first time I've seen her show that she's attracted to someone, aww that's cute she's blushing' I smile and nod.

"O-one e-e-each?" I grin. I see her relax and smile.

"Yeh" she takes my hand and drags me back over to the hot stuffs.

"Hello I'm A and this is Blu" she grins.

"Rory" the one on the left says.
"Ryder" says the other on the right, he looks at me and his smirk turns into a soft smile and a wink. I blush and step closer to A.

"So A how old are you?" I hear who i think is Rory ask.

"What's it to you?" She raises her brows.

"Making conversation" his smirk gets bigger. she turns to me.

"I don't like him" she point at him like a child. "I hope your not like that" she said to Ryder?

"Nope" Ryder says. "I'm the nice twin" he smiles brightly.

"I like him!" She says now pointing at Ryder.

"B-but I ca-all Di-dibs" I whisper in her ear.

"Don't worry I dib him for you, I saw that cheeky wink" she whispered a giggle. "Ok what do you guys have first?" she asks.

"We have English" Rory said.

"Kay we have that to, do you want us to show you anywhere or you wanna go straight to English?" She raises an eyebrow.

"What about the library?!" Ryder claps.

"Okay library it is" A smiled and we start to walk.

Ryder-POV-

Wow that boy makes me so horny it's unbelievable. that innocent look in his eyes and plush lips, Yummy! I look at my brother and he has a strange glint in his eyes. we are on our way to the library, it's the first place I thought of I only wanted to look at his ass. 'he's so CUTE '

"Ror I call dibs on the tight ass" I nudge him. He chuckles,

"Kay" He says still looking at the girl in front. Man I've never seen him look at a girl like that before, I mean I know he is straight an all but my brother Is kinda a player. but there is no lust in his eyes... 'wow I never thought I'd see that look in his eyes.' I shook my head, maybe I'm just seeing things.

We get to the library and I go straight for the fiction shelf.

Something taps my shoulder. I turn and see cutie standing behind me. I smile my brightest smile and put my hand out.

"Hi I'm Ryder, sorry but I didn't catch your name" he shakes my hand and I feel electricity go through my blood.

"B-Blu" he stutters, 'Aww he's nervous'