Chapter 4

“I saw you looking at Riker” she said randomly. I looked at her like she’s crazy. “Oh don’t give me that look! I saw the way you looked at him! You’re attracted to him” she said again and I just felt how badly I am bushing when she says that.

            “Okay yeah I find him attractive but let’s not get over the top. He is really good looking but I am not looking for a boyfriend” I said to her “besides get out, I wanna sleep” I added and Kate walked out of my room singing one of the R5 songs. I walked up to my window and the moment I looked out of it I saw shirtless Riker talking on a phone and walking around the room. I blushed and walked up to my walk-in closet and changed into one of my silk short night gowns. I walked out and right away looked at the window where Riker stood shirtless. He noticed me instantly and smiled toward me and waved. I walked up to the window and opened it. He did the same.

            “hey” he said quietly smiling a little but I could see that he looked a little upset.

            “heyy” I said quietly too”you okay??” I asked him looking into his eyes. I was trying very hard not to look at his naked chest and abs which let me tell you were really sexy.

            “Nothing really. Just having problems with my girlfriend” he said and I swear I died a little in my heart. “She is really controlling and none of my siblings like her” he added sighting quietly.

            “Do you like her?” I asked him carefully because I didn’t want to start some touchy subject.

            “I thought I did but now I don’t think so. I am starting to see why my siblings don’t like her” he said looking at me with a little smile. I leaned my body on the side of the window looking at him.

            “And why is that?” I questioned him again “ I mean you don’t have to tell me, you barely know me” I added laughing a little and looking down.

            “No it’s okay I can tell you, from the beginning they were telling me that she is just using me for my fame and money. You know I would always buy everything she wanted and I would pay for everything wherever we went and when fans would walk up to us she wouldn’t leave my side and always yell that I am her boyfriend and she would push herself into pictures with my fans” Riker’s face expression seemed really annoyed.

            “Then maybe she’s not the one for you” I responded to what he said to me.

            “Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked me looking curious.

            “No, I don’t get into relationships. I’m scared of getting hurt so I rather be alone” I answered him.

            “You just have to look for that one person that will never hurt you and that will take care of you at all times and someone who will love you with all their heart” he said and I laughed  because I never believed in any of this shit he just said.” Well I am gonna go to sleep now, we have practice tomorrow morning and then studio and interview so I gotta be rested” he said smiling. Just by the way he was talking about the band and studio and interview I saw how much he loved what he was doing.

            “Okay, I’m gonna go to sleep too. Sweet dreams Riker” I said sending him one of my pretty smiles. I closed the window but not the blinds.