The muscular boy that had originally tackled the two fighting boys kicked my shot leg from behind and I fell to my knees automatically hissing at the pain from the bullet wounds. The remaining boys who hadn’t backed away laughed quietly and stalked forward. I couldn’t help the grin that pulled at my lips from their over confidence and swung my good leg out and around, effectively taking out their feet from beneath them.

As they thudded to the ground I jumped up and grabbed the backs of their t-shirts and hoodies. I had two in one hand and another three in the other and I dragged back towards the bonfire while they continued to struggled out from my grasp. With a little effort I tossed them forward and the teenage girls ran over to them, gushing over the bruises the boys were sporting.

I was breathing a little harder and it only added to the anger that was being portrayed by my angry glare at the group of teenagers. “I’m going to say this once more... I suggest you all get back home before I actually show you how a real man fights”

The muscular boy spat down at my feet, “You call what you did fighting! I could take you old man!”

I stared at him and watched his gaze falter slightly, “No. That wasn’t fighting... that’s what I call warming up”

Most of the group had left and there were only the five boys and their girlfriends staring at me as I glowered back at them. Seconds ticked by and after the urging of their girlfriends, they finally turned around with their egos deflated. I shook my head a little as I watched one of the boys push aside his girlfriend’s hand as she tried to look at his bruised eye. “Some boys need to be taught how treat women properly... as well as others”

“Wow...” The sound of Seychelles’ voice shook me out of my thoughts and I saw her wide eyed and staring straight at me with her plump lips slightly opened. I blushed. I hadn’t wanted her to see that side of me, especially before we could actually get to know each other. I watched her chest heave up and down in shallow breaths and I was sure she was frightened of me now.

[Seychelles’ POV]

Oh my God.

I knew Ray was strong, but I had no idea how strong and I knew he had a bad-ass side, but I had no idea how bad-ass. I could still remember how fast and swiftly he moved dodging and ducking hits as the twelve boys attacked him as though it was second nature...

... and it was seriously hot.

I felt flushed at watching his body move and how his muscles clenched and tightened. I was so hot and bothered that I mentally thanked the wind for being so chilly. My breaths were shallow and my hands were itching to trail over all the muscles that had just teased me. I had no idea how I could be feeling like this after watching him fight, but I supposed it was more of watching Ray’s body movements than watching the actual fighting.

I raked my eyes over him and only realised after a few seconds that he was staring warily at me. “Beauty? Are you okay? I won’t touch you if you’re frightened”

Frightened?

“I don’t... uh, what?” I mumbled.

Ray slowly walked towards me, looking as though I was a deer and would run away any second. I had no idea why... What I wanted to do was the complete opposite of running away; I wanted to press myself so close to him that the only thing between us was our skin! I blushed at where my thoughts were going and dropped my eyes to the soft sand.

I had to look anywhere else besides Ray because I just didn’t think I could trust myself. The entire beach had cleared out now and Ray and I were the only ones left. The cold wind blew against my flushed face and cooled the perspiration that had dampened across my forehead and between my breasts. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Calm down, Seychelles!  I angrily had to chastised myself.