9. The Healing Process.

Začít od začátku

"Maddie-" he began but I cut him off by answering the phone.

"Hi, sheriffs department, what seems to be the problem?" I asked, I waited a moment before I looked back. Jordan had gone.

2 hours had gone by, I'd answered the phone at least a hundred times, at least, it seemed like that much.

"Hey!" Hammond shouted as she and Humphries pulled in a young boy. He struggled, "oh come on!"

"You guys are making a big mistake," the boy complained before he looked at me on the front desk and winked. I cringed as I stood up.

"Oh what the hell, are you trying to break my arm?" The boy sounded amused. But Hammond wasn't.

"Keep struggling and I'll be aiming for a compound fracture." She answered. I smirked at her answer. Please keep struggling, please keep struggling.
By now the sheriff had stepped out of his office.

"You forgot what the judge said didn't you.." The sheriff said loudly. The boy looked confused, as if he was trying to remember. "Next time is jail time." He finished.

"S-stilinski, w-what? Hold up," the boy choked, "come on."

"What's he in for?" The sheriff asked Hammond.

"B&E, and he was carrying a loaded 38." She filled him in.

"Okay. It wasn't mine. Sheriff come on, it wasn't mine." The boy defended.

"Book him." The sheriff stated, he sounded disappointed about having to do it.

"Oh," the boy laughed, "you're dead!" Hammond and Humphries carried him away. "Hey look at me you're dead!" The boy shouted. "You hear that! You're dead! You're gunna do this to me? You son of a bitch! You're dead!"

The sheriff looked at the ground and shook his head.

"Can anyone tell me why the hell Parrish isn't back yet!?" He shouted, I shrugged as his eyes landed on me. "Come on Maddie, we're going to find him!"

I happily got in the car, the sheriff drove us to the house where the noise complaint was from. We got out of the car, studying the dark and mysterious house. As we entered we both pulled our guns and flash lights out. We searched the house until the last place we had to search was the basement.

God this was creepy.

"Jordan?" I called, looking around.

"Parrish?" The sheriff asked as he stepped further into the room then me. "Parrish!" He shouted, as he began to rush. I followed him,. My flashlight landing on Jordan sitting on the floor, his shirt ripped open, with blood oozing from claw marks on his skin.

"Jordan!" I shouted as I kneeled down beside him. Jordan blacked out. I panicked. I wanted to cry. Was he dead?

"Maddie! Maddie!" The sheriff shouted at me, "help me get him out of here!" I nodded as I put my gun and flashlight away and picked up his legs. The sheriff took his top half and we rushed to get him in the car. We took him straight to the hospital where I was running around trying to find Melissa. Once I found her she helped us get Jordan into a secluded room.

"Okay, easy! Easy!" The sheriff said as we laid him down gently on a table.

"I thought you said you were going to keep him on desk duty.." Melissa said, making me furrow my eyebrows. He was doing it on purpose?

"It was just a minor noise complaint." The sheriff answered.

"He's not on fire, is he?" Melissa asked, gesturing to his wound that was steaming. There was steam rising from his wound. Literally.