2. Explanations.

Jordan stood up and started to pace back and forth. Has he realised that he is naked?

"Jordan, calm down." The Sheriff ordered and he stopped pacing and faced us all again.

"Sir, you need to get to the hospital. Madison too." He said as he looked at me. I shook my head.

"I'm not going to the hospital." I stated as I pulled myself up off the floor. I used the wall for support as Jordan came to my side.

"Maddie, you've been shot. You've got to go to the hospital." Stiles said and The Sheriff agreed.

"What if I told you something crazy.. Something you wouldn't believe." I said quietly. And Lydia stepped forward.

"Trust me, we'll believe you." She said and I didn't know what she meant by it. "Come on, tell us." I took a deep breath as Jordan helped me stay up.

"My body heals itself." I admitted, expecting laughs to erupt into the room, but instead they all looked at each other like they'd seen this kind of thing before.

"Lydia, take Maddie and Jordan to see Derek." Stiles said and Lydia nodded.

"Who's Derek?" I asked, The Sheriff groaned as he gripped his arm.

"Derek Hale." He breathed and Stiles shook his head. My breath hitched as I recalled Derek.

"Dad. We're taking you to the hospital right now." He stated and he walked out of the station with his dad. I looked back at Lydia and she looked at me strangely.

"You and Derek.." She mumbled and my eyes went wide.

"Please don't bring that up." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What about you and Derek?" Jordan asked, and I looked at him and shook my head.

"You don't need to know." I told him and he raised his eyebrows.

"You can probably guess," Lydia said as she walked past us. Jordan eyes went wide before I felt his body tense up. I realised that he was still holding me up.

"You can let go now, I can walk." I informed him but he looked reluctant to let me go. I put my foot firmly on the ground. "Jordan, I can walk. Besides, you should put some clothes on." I couldn't help but smile as I looked down his dirty body and back up at his face. He let go of me and I walked out of the station and waited with Lydia outside her car. My leg had healed.

"Deputy Jordan Parrish is impressive don't you think," she said as she smirked at me. I nodded.

"Sure, he's better than the other guy." I said meaning the prick of the Deputy that tried to kill him.

"Oh honey, that's not what i mean." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows. I then gasped as I realised what she meant.

"Lydia! No!" I laughed and she joined in.

"Please, I saw the way you two were looking at each other.." She admitted making me laugh harder.

"No, he's hot, don't get me wrong but I only met the guy today." I said before I sighed.

"Are you thinking about Derek?" She asked and I looked up at her in shock.

"What? No, I'm not thinking about Derek." I snapped and she laughed.

"Then who are you thinking about?" She asked and as I looked up at the doors to the station I saw Deputy Parrish walking our way. I didn't realise I was smiling until I heard Lydia figure it out. He had put on ordinary clothes, and, he was clean. That was quick...

"Ah," she said as she leaned in close. "Sure you don't like him." She said sarcastically and I shook my head.

"Madison, are you going to ride with Lydia while I follow behind?" Jordan asked and I was about to say yes but Lydia answered for me.