Chapter 19*Percy

Dedicated to @VolleyBallStar11
The answer to the QOTC was the Ophiotaurus

I watched as Nico and Steve walked off towards the city from Olympus.

"I'll meet you back at camp," I whispered in Annabeth's ear," there's something I have to do."

"You always have to do something don't you." Annabeth frowned," fine, but you're mine tonight."

I blushed as her statement hit me and I groaned.

"Not like that Seaweed Brain," she chuckled.

I kissed her on the cheek and ran to catch up with Nico and Steve. They looked at me wierdly, but I nodded and walked next to them.

It took us an hour to walk to the tower and Nico was panting when we got there.

"I should've shadow travelled," he muttered smacking himself on the forehead.

I rolled my eyes and headed up to the living room woth Steve.

The elevator door opened to reveal a worried team of Avengers and their eyes widened when they saw us. Natasha was the first one up and she ran to hug us when we excited.

"We thought you were kidnapped Steve." Natasha said," and you disapear for a year and come waltzing in here with Steve."

"We have some news," Steve said," and you're not going to like it."

"What kind of news?" Bruce asked standing up.

"There's a war coming and we need you in it." I told them.

"What kind of war?" Clint asked.

"Against Tartarus, Oceanus and Loki. A Primordial, a Titan and a God." I told them.

"You're only eighteen, how is this no big deal to you?" Natasha asked.

"This is my third major war, I've prevented a few others and had a couple of battles," I shrugged.

They gaped at me and I glanced at Steve and he nodded reading my mind. "You may want to sit down for what we're about to tell you."

TIME LAPSE

"You defeated a Primordial?" Tony shouted.

"With my friends," I shrugged.

"Do you're half God?" Clint asked stunned.

"That's what I just said," I told him sighing.

The Avengers just continued staring at me in shock and I rolled my eyes.

"We have to get to Camp Half-Blood." I told them," quit staring and let's go."

TIME SKIP

Tony's car pulled up to camp and the Avengers just looked around confused. I smirked and gestured for them to follow me past Thalia's tree.

I watched as they followed me and all ran into the barrier leaving a red mark on there faces. I started cracking up and they just glared at me.

"Just let us in kid," Clint glared.

Thor watched amused as he stepped over the border and looked at the heap of Avengers.

"I Perseus Jackson, let Clint Barton, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff into Camp Half-Blood." I said.

They looked at me confused and I just sighed and walked deeper into the camp.

"I'll see if I can get my father to helo out in the war, but the Norse and Greeks have terrible history and I doubt it." Thor told me as he walked beside me.

"The mote allies we can get the better," I confirmed.

He nodded and took off flying leaving me on my own.

"This place is awesome!" I heard Tony yell from behind me.

"Don't shout, you might wake the dragon." I scolded.

"Dragon?" Clint asked, his voice raising an octave.

"Don't worry Peleus is harmless," Annabeth smiled coming up from behind me.

"Mostly," I muttered, which caused Annabeth to smack me on the head.

"I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena and this doofs girlfriend," she introduced herself.

I put a hand over my heart," I'm hurt Annabeth."

"Shut up Seaweed Brain." she smiled.

"Okay so you guys can crash in the Hermes cabin, they have the most bunks and should have some available." I said," if not go see Chiron at that big blue house."

"And what are you doing?" Bruce asked me.

I scoffed," my girlfriend just got back from the dead, I'm spending some time woth her."

A/N
679 words
SO US WON THE WOMANS SOCCER CHAMPIONS AND I'M LIKE FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT AND JUST LIKE YAYYY OMG. Sorry for that rant.

QOTC: What did Percy fall face first into when Piper charmspoke the Eidolon out of his body.

Stay wierd Unicorns ✌
~~Simply__Britt