im going :)

"Hey Luce i need to talk to you in private"said Natsu. Lucy just nods as they both exit the guilds doors.

"What do you need to talk about Natsu?"Lucy asked curios.

"Im not gana say this the nice way well... everyone thinks you're weak and i liked to kick you off team Natsu couse im going to replace you for Lisanna."he said rubing the back of hes head.

"So you think im weak too?"Lucy asked.

"Um......yes.....maybe..... kinda.... i mean you can....."he got cut off by Lucy.

"Natsu.. i thought you were deferent"Lucy said bitinher lips. "Well don't you dare speak to me familiar again. You're nothing to me just another member of the guild. So dont say another word" Lucy said walking away.

Sheenterd the guild not bothering to say hi she knows what everyone thinks of her. "Hey Lucy you ok?"asked Mirajane kinda worried.

"Why are you talking to a weakling like me?"asked Lucy.

"So you heard huh.. well i dont think you're a weakling"said Miajane psssing a milkshake to Lucy.

"I'll be gone for around 9 months Mira.. im planing a vacation from all of the people who think that way"said Lucy really serios.

"Ok but we care for you still so be back promise me"said Mirajane really concerned.

"I promise you Mira"said Lucy smiling at her."tell Gajeele, Levy, Juvia, Happy, that ill be back"Lucy said standing up and walking out.

She packed just one backpack really big. She placed some clothes and water bottles. And left to the train station and buyed a ticket.