chapter 22

ok so im going to make this the last chapter then book two ok.

_________________________________________________________

Joleen's pov

well im getting what i want. louis was setting up the camera. "louis why dont we just hold it." i said taking the camera from him and hit play."hey guys this is going to be the first vlog of this account and its not just me. it louis too and maybe the other boys sometimes. he will do your challenges-"

"hey you too"

"i cant because its my dads rule. its stupid but i can do them just not on camera" i said.

"shes doing them on camera" he said

"no. umm there will be mail vlog but thats going to be hard because we are not givingyou any address because we traval. so if you have mail or something give it to us personally" i said. "the rest would be everyone goofing around. so it would be like your with us. yay besties for life."

"and if you dont like it dont comment something like oh that was the worst video or something like that because if you dont like it then why are you watching. you can comment that it was alittle boring because that will let us know to step it up"

"yes that will help. oh and dont forget to subscribe." i said pointing down. and turn off the camera. 

"well just let me edit that and post it on our account"

"ok im going for a nap" i said pecking his lips. i walk over to the bed and took of my pants and cover up and closed my eyes. 

___________________________

i was woken up by louis and i groaned. he kisses my lips and i kiss back. he pulled back and opened my eyes. i looked at louis. "hey whats up"

"oh um interview then concert."

"ok i'll get ready" i said and got up. i put on some pants. louis and i leave the room. im worried that this interview will go wrong like the rest of them. i walked over to ouis and hugged him. 

"you ok??"

"not really."

"whats wrong babe" he said holding me tight.

"have you notice that all the interviews have been ruined because of me?" i asked.

"no not because of you. your awesome and beautiful and everyone that hates you is just jealous of you. ok its not because of you" he said. he looked in my eyes.

"i dont know what your talking about. im just another girl judging herself all the time."

"dont say that. you are you no judging yourself." he said and kissed me. I kiss back but pulled away. liam came into the room to tell us that the girls are here. so we are being interviewed by some fans. two girls enter and sat in the chairs that we setup. me and louis sit across from them. 

"hi im jesse and this is my friend sarah. im a very big fan of you louis and shes a fan of your two relationship." she said and i smile. 

"what about you are you a fan of our relationship."

"like I said I'm a fan of Louis" she said and looked at her paper. i frown "ok louis are you enjoying your tour so far."

"yes it's a lot of fun with Joleen by my side."

"but i didn't ask about Joleen"

"well you got my answer."

"Jesse stop. Joleen what is it like to date louis"