chapter 4

well i dont really remember that last time i've updated 

_____________________________________________________

Joleen POV 

louis had tears in his eye and my heart just broke for him. 

Louis POV

i cant even look at them right now so i turned and ran outside and away from the school but someone was following me i turned to see joleen running towards me. i ran away. "wait im not joleen, im her twin gwen"

" how do i know if you telling the truth" i said stopping in my tracks. 

"joleen has red hair and i dont" i looked and it was true. " joleen is not dating harry i swear." 

"but she said that to allan" 

"She was trying to get him to stop bothering her. she loves you, but she dont know what love is so its hard for her to find love" she said. what she doesnt know what love is. wow. i will just have to show what love really is.

"ok so can you show me the way back to the school i dont know where i am."

"Sure" and we walk back. once you arrived i saw allan beating the shit out of harry. i run up to the two fighting boy and pulled allan off of him.

"what the hell is going on" i shout

" he stole joleen from me"

"he hit joleen" i look at harry. did harry just say...

that allan HIT joleen.. look towards joleen and she was crying holding her cheek. i ran towards joleen and said " who hit you" she pointed to allan. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HIT JOLEEN YOU PRICK. SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND INNECENT GIRL THAT I KNOW AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO HIT HER???? NO YOU DONT!!!! SO YOU ARE GOING TO MARCH OVER THERE AND APOLIGISE TO HER BEFORE YOU FIND YOURSELF ON THE GROUND WAITING AND PLEADING FOR AN AMBULANCE AND I MEAN RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!" I shout in his face."NOW!!!!!!" and he ran towards Joleen instantly. 

Allan POV

i ran towards joleen and i grabbed her hand, and she let me hold it. "I'm so sorry that i hit you i was so jelous that my mind went blank and i found myself hitting you and... i just so sorry. can you except my apology" 

" i dont know what to do" she said pulling her hand away from me. and i felt so sad that i hit her so i did the only thing that was on my mind. 

i kissed her. 

Joleen POV 

I felt his lips on mine and i froze. he pulled away. " im so sorry but i really do love you and i would do anything to make you mine." i froze even more and my mind was just going blank. " joleen will you please please pleease be my girlfriend." i frowns

" i-i dont know what to say" i said. 

"say yes" allan said. i looked towards louis and he just walks away. i had tears in my eyes.

"I... I going to say....... yes" and he looked like a kid on christmas. he picked me up and twirled me around. "but.." he puts me down with a frown. " you have to make it up to me for this" i said pointing towards my cheek.

"anything.. what do you want me to do." 

"umm i would like a piggyback to every class for the rest of the week and it would be nice to have a little dirnk at lunck every now and then oh and a kiss right on the bruse."

"wow ok so the piggybacks i can do. and the kiss on the cheek-" he kiss me on the cheek" already and the drink i dont know i dot have any mon-"

"I didnt say to use your money i will give you the money and you going buy it in the luck line."

"oh then ya that can happen"he said. and the bell rings and i get o his back.

" it starts today"

" that fine we have class together anyway." he started walking towards math class. i rested my head on his shoulder. and when he walked in the class. his friends gave him a weird look.

i get down and and just holds me in his arms untill the warning bell went off and he kisses me." i love you"

"i like you too"

" i said love"

"and i said like. look we just got together so dont expect me to say love right away"

" ok but i still love you"

" ok i already know that concitering that you practicly stalk me"

"i do not stock you"and i give him an 'are you serious' look.

" sure you dont" i said then kissed him then sat in his seat and he pulled me out of the chair and took his seat back. i pout at him and sat at the front.

the last bell went and the teacher has started the lesson.

________________________________________________

welllll im tired so im going to end it there