chapter 7

like i promised its after school. louis fanfic is coming soon

_________________________________

Joleen POV

i woke up in a white room and i remembered what had happened at school. i look at the clock and it was 10:57. im missing school. i felt a weight on my hand and saw that it was allan sleeping while holding my hand. he looked like a little baby in a peaceful nap. i remember that he was shot in the leg. i look at his leg and saw a cast. he crutch aganst the wall. i try to wake him. " five more minutes please"

"but i want to know whats going on allan." i said and he shot up and looked at me."hi" i said to make sure that he was part of the world now.

"the doctors are going to see how you were when you wake up and me well im alive so thats a plus." he said with a chuckle. i nodded. he got up with a little differiculty. i helped him by holding him steady. he bent over and kissed me and left. once he came back he brought a doctor. 

"so joleen how are you feeling"

"scared, hurt, disgusted, anything and falls under those catagory"

"ok but what do you mean hurt like do you feel sore orr-"

"umm yes and no my chest would have a sharp pain then it would stop for a while"

"how long was this going on for"

"almost a year now"

"so before the lock down"

"yes it started at the beginning of winter when i would run and i would be inside then my chest felt like it was collapseing inside."

"sounds like asma. i will give you a note for you school and all the teachers and you are now free to go" he said. 

"thanks will i need medicine for my chest"

"no it doesnt sound to bad but if it does get worse come see me."

"ok thanks" and we left and headed towards the school. once we arrived after taking a few breaks for allan. 

"these crutches suck i hate them."

" well you have to stay off you leg but if you would have stayed put then this wouldnt have happened" i said making me point. 

" what ever you were in danger and i had to protect you"

" i dont need portecting" i said stopping in the middle of the hall. i looked at allan and and cuddled into him" but thank you for that" i said. he smiled and he kissed me. 

"no problem. now lets go to the office." he said. i nodded. we reached the office and saw a cop at the door. he let us in. we when to the head deck.

-.- 

we went to second period and entered and lynn ran to me. i was in a group hug. there was me lynn allan and louis. " what happened in the hospital besides allans leg.

"my chest has been hurting me and my ankle was just sprained."

" i missed you so much." louis said " and im glad that your ok" louis said. i smiled and i look at allan and he was glaring at louis.

"allan calm down. i'm yours and noone elses ok." he looked at me and kissed me.

"ok i love you" he said and i look at louis and he had tears in his eyes. i'm broken thats all i can say.

"i-i lo- -sigh- i like you too"he just smiles and nods.

3 day later

everyone in the school was in the caf and we were all waiting for the result on one direction.

" everyone please quite down" the principle said. we did." ok so we have to top three students. just come up when you name is called. lynn barton, gwen conrad, and joleen conrad."

i go towards the stage and stood there. "hi louis said to me"

"it was you and harry wasnt it"

"no just me" he said 

"of course" i said. i looked at him and he look at me. he had a sparkle in his eyes. 

"now the boys will vote between them. boys"

" i vote joleen" louis said 

"thats one for joleen.

"i vote for... lynn" liam said.

"I vote for gwen" harry said.

" thats one for each girl"

"i vote gwen" zayn said.

"i vote for joleen" niall said 

"sorry lynn your not going. liam change you vote to gwen or joleen.

"i vote for... "he was thinking hard. he looked at louis and saw that louis was pleading with eyes." joleen" i scream and hugged liam.