chapter 11

Joleen POV

we all agreed on truth or dare. and louis was going first. "allan truth or dare."

"truth"

"is it true that you want to take joleen virginity"

"well ya someday. the curly one henry was it truth or dare"

"its harry and dare me"

"oh sorry and i dare you to kiss louis on the lips"

" um no chicken"

" thats your only chicken."

"fine" he got up and kissed louis on the lips but it was a peck."ok joleen truth or dare."

"dare" i said and looked at allan "your wimpy your the only one that did truth" i giggled after he tickled my side. 

"oh now i got one. you ticklish so i dare you to let me and niall tickle your feet untill you run out of breath"

"thats not a good idea. im a kicker"

"oh i that case play seven minutes in heaven with louis."

"whats seven minutes in heaven"

"what you dont know what that game is." zayn grabbed his phone and looked it up and showed me. i blushed. 

"oh um ok im not a wimp like allan is" allan lifted his hands up in surrender. louis grabbed my hand and lead me to one of the bunks. 

"we have no closet"

"oh ok i got in and so did he." 

"ok start now" louis attached his lips to mine and he heated it up. i felt something in the kiss or i would be safe to say make out session. "time" louis didnt stop and i pushed him off. 

"what oh come on tell me you felt something." i nodded. he smiled and attached his lips to mine again and i caved in. the curtain opened.

"AWWW louis cant get enough."

Louis blushed and looked at me. "i love you." my went wide. so allan was right. we went back and zayn had to say something about louis admitting his love for me. 

"allan t or d"

"dare."

" dare you to kiss the one you hate the most on the lips." he got up and kissed gwen.

"you hate me"

"ya but not that much. niall t or d"

"dare"

"make out for 30 with liam and give him a hickey at the end"

"um chicken"

we all yelled including liam "WHIMP!!!!!!!!!"

"fine fine." 

"oh and-"

"NO" niall yelled at allan."enough out of you"

"you have to turn him on like give him a boner"

"fine"

and niall got on liams lap each leg on each side so he was straddling him. "and go"

Niall's POV 

"and go" and i attached my lips with his. next we started french kissing and moved my hips aganst his dick so it would go hard and it was working. "time"

I go to his neck and gave him a lovebite on his sensitive spot. his dick well i can feel it now thats for sure. "there done hickey, make out, and a boner. "

liam was blushing and he grabbed a couch pillow to cover it up.

"truth or dare joleen"

"dare"

"help liam get rid of that as innecent as possible." she thought for a moment.

Joleen POV

I got it. i sat on his lap right on his boner. "i like ponys and i bet you want to see me ride one right. will you be my pony liam. it will be fun." i whispered i his ear.

"what you whispering to him."

" oh just that i like ponyand all that"

"right liam we could play pony one day right" and he came right there.with a load moan of my name.

"next time shut up ok" liam said.

" oh but i was only being honest"

"ok i think thats enough of true or dare."

"ok" and i kissed allan.

"Joleen wrong person" i look to see that i kissed louis. OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KISSED LOUIS AND NOT ALLAN!!!!!!

i look at allan and kissed him. "much better" i said in the kiss.

"thats what i thought" 

________________________________________________________

i think this is the longest one yet.