"What just happened?" I asked confused and scared.

"You look good in my clothes?" He teased.

"This isn't funny, what the hell was that?" He didn't answer me he kept looking through his camera photos. "Did you do this to me?!" I shouted. "What did you do to me?" I whispered afraid to know the answer myself. 

"Here look." He put his camera in my hands where a photo of a white wolf with blue eyes was staring at the photographer. I kept flipping through and all the photos were of the same white wolf. 

"How is this possible?" 

"I don't know." He said. 

"You don't know? Do you change too?" I asked him eager for information.

"Yes." He said slowly as if he didn't really want to tell me that. 

"You're really not being helpful with your vague answers." I pointed out becoming frustrated. 

"Okay here I'll just give you all the information at once and don't interrupt me or I won't finish." 

I nodded in agreement. 

'There's a pack of us, like you and me. You were the last one of us to finally shift. I'm the alpha and so are you. Your shifting is going to get steadier over time but for now you can barely control it. You can go home but you have to be careful. If you shift it's hard for you to learn on your own how to return to your human form." 

I raised my eye brows in disbelief. If he noticed he didn't indulge my concern for what he said. 

"There are ten of us in the pack you know all of them, they're from our school. I won't give names you'll know when you walk into school tomorrow. I can keep you from changing at school so you're safe to go. Everyone changes the year they turn sixteen, you changed late." He said simply as if it were nothing. 

"Did you do this to me?" I asked him curious to know whether my life had been flipped upside down on purpose. 

He looked at me and he studied my face without answering me. He tried to force a smile but his usual charm had vanished he looked lost as if he couldn't exactly piece his thoughts together. I gathered from his silence that he had. 

"...but why?"  He looked away from me again and focused on his camera. "Fine. You don't want to talk anymore?" He got up and walked inside and I followed him. What the hell was going on here? There were questions I needed answers for desperately! He was playing with me, there were things he wasn't ready to tell me. 

Standing just inside the back door I looked down at myself, here I was standing in his plaid pyjama bottoms and his t-shirt- how ridiculous! What was I doing? I was clearly dreaming. I am standing in the house of the guy I couldn't be less fond of, in his clothes. He had just seen me naked! This brought a quick flush to my cheeks. I felt self conscious. He came back from wherever he was. 

"Your flushed." He said taking a quick look at me. "Don't worry you won't shift in my presence." 

"My hero." I muttered. He gave me a pained expression. "What is wrong with you?"  I asked. 

"Did you not listen to a word I said? We're the alpha's of this pack we need to work together, how can you not understand that?" 

I stared at him already guessing where he was going with this. "What? I'm sorry did you say we are the alpha's of this pack? What does that make me to you?" I wanted him to tell me that we were siblings, anything but mates. This was the boy who I held a prejudice over for playing with my heart and abandoning me. Flirting with other girls in front of my face. He broke my heart and I didn't think I could ever forgive him for that.