Chapter 3

I had been home less than an hour before my parents came home. I told them that I felt sick and probably wouldn't make much of an appearance around the house tonight. They accepted my partial truth and left me alone. In my bedroom I realised that I was at a loss. I had no backpack, no homework, no cell phone and I was in someone elses clothes. Nevermind the fact that I was now a freak of nature and it was all physically impossible. I tried to ignore the fact that somehow deep inside me I was wolf-like and opened my laptop. I needed to talk to Luke more about this, in my panic I didn't think I had asked all the right questions. So far everything had gone over my head, I was anxious to find out who our pack mates were since Luke wouldn't tell me but what really bothered me was that I was an alpha and for some reason that entitled Luke to think that we were mates. That's crazy. 

I wasn't even interested in him anymore, how could I be? The way he treated me; winking and smiling at me just so I would do a couple of pages of homework for him. My pride stung and it hurt to think about. My friend's had been right, I wish I had listened to them. I tried not to reflect on the past too much there was nothing I could do to change it anyway. 

Now, to contact Luke. I opened numerous websites: twitter, facebook, tumblr. He wasn't logged on facebook- who was anymore? I decided twitter would be the best. I clicked on my profile and started a new message. 

Direct Messages > With Luke Daniels

1m

me: I still have questions that need answers, are you willing to give them?

I sent off the message and waited for him to respond. I knew that there was no way he would tell me online. I waited for an hour before giving up and going to bed. 

**

The next day as I was getting ready for school I remembered what had happened yesterday and waved it off as a dream. Turning into a wolf, biology clearly states that it was impossible. Yet, then again science is based off of theories, theories can be wrong. I shook my head, no this wasn't real. Today was a new day. I had showered and gotten dressed, as I was eating my breakfast and watching TV someone rang my doorbell. My parent's had already left for work which I was thankful for it because standing on my door step looking like the happiest boy in the world was my dear friend Luke. 

 "Hello, need a ride to school?" He said. 

 "Yeah, sure. Come in, I'm not ready to go yet." 

I only lived about a ten minute walk from school but I knew he wouldn't leave without me. This aggrevated me a little, I knew Luke could be controlling but how much personal space was I going to lack from him. I didn't want him breathing down my neck every second. I quickly ran downstairs to my bedroom making sure I didn't forget anything. I was throwing my duvet over my bed when Luke cleared his throat behind me. 

I released a frightened scream, only a small one but he had still scared me and I could feel my heart racing. He laughed at me and that's when my fear turned to anger. 

"That wasn't funny." I said but it came out more like a growl. 

"So this is your bedroom, huh?" He took a quick look around scanning my light purple walls before he could get too far I shoved him in the direction of the door. 

"Yup, alright i'm ready to go now, let's go." 

He walked to the door on his own and up the stairs, I noted how he had taken off his shoes at least my momma wouldn't know he'd been here. I grabbed my boots and slid them on while he put on his sneakers, I opened the door and after Luke had walked out I locked it. He lead me to his pick up and I got in on the passenger side. He turned the keys in the ingnition bringing the truck to life, his backpack was stuck inbetween our two seats and I used it like a shield. It was my barrier from him. I noted that my backpack was in the back seat. 

Howl [Being Edited]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें