Chapter 13: to kiss or not to kiss

Start from the beginning

Amazing

They kissed eagerly, kissing every inch of her lips. Tasting his soft, gentle lips. Making her dizzy.. Forgetting everything. It was just..

..them

She had never felt anything like this before.

Having realized what she is doing..
She immediately pulled away as if she had been burned.

"Kidding" jack continued his sentence awhile ago. Still not believing she just kiss him.

She touching her rosy lips , wide eye. But when she look at jack, who had a face of.. Lets say stunned.. It made her giggle. "What am i again?" She nugde his shoulder, making jack come back to reality.

"Amazing"

She nodded her head.. Closing her eyes, smilling. The she flinch, eyes wide open. "Wait W-what?"

"Did you just said-"

"Amazing" he stared at her, not wanting to look away. She blush, madly.

"Would it be weird if i said i want more" he held her chin to look at him.

She avoids eye contact "no.. Yes.. I DONT KNOW" she nervously said while playing with a strand of her hair.

He smirk and lean in to whispered into her ears "you want more?" She flinch, blushing furiously.

"I.. I-i"

He lean in closer to her, they are inches apart. He brushed his lips on hers. "I want to taste this lips again"

M-Me too.

"I want to kiss you hard"

"Wha.. I.. I-i" she glance away, blushing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Then kiss me again" she blurted out in a whisper and finally meeting his striking blue eyes.

His lips curved into a smile.

Then

He slammed his lips to hers. She felt spark between them. A warm feeling spread through her. She taste his soft, minty lips again. Loving every moment his lips against hers.

Ohgosh

This is w-wrong.. We're just pretending
but..

..at the same time it felt so right.

I dont feel myself

She felt like she's floating in the air. Drifting apart from this world. Like.. she was being controlled... by jack. Her body, mind and..

..Heart.
It was confusing her at the moment. Why her heart, mind and body are acting differently. But she pushed away her every thought, being pulled into jack's kiss. She cant stop herself from wanting more.

She pressed her body into him, more.. as his tongue slide into hers and grabbing her waist to deepen the kiss. Making her moan. Heat and pleasure washed over her. She travelled her fingers into his hair, clutching it.

After a minute. He eased her body down onto the bed, without breaking the kiss and their embrace. Elsa's other hand trailed onto his back, his back was hot and firm. She stroked it. He groaned and lower his face to trailed her jawline then her neck. He sucked her neck making her moan and dig her nail onto his back.

She's breathing in fast little pants then suddenly she gasp when she felt something on her thigh, her face flushed when she realized what it is.

Jack kissed her again on her lips. While kissing her she felt him slip his hand under her shirt.

.

.

Then he stopped. Making elsa slowly open her eyes, their lips still connected but not moving anymore.

Jack broke their kiss suddenly and sat up on the bed, his back facing hers.

"We cant elsa.. Or i cant stop myself.. Believe me i really wanna continue but we cant.. We dont love each other for it to happen"

Her heart was like being stabbed. It hurts. When she is finally figuring out the little puzzle on her heart.

She is starting to like him.

She cant deny it anymore..
_____
A/N:
2 kiss in one chap. Phew..
I know i know! I dont think i did a great job on this.
Phew.. Here's the little smut.. It's my first time to write like that.
I hope you got feels..

Thank you for all the votes and comments!
Lovelots