A PROLONGED THOUGHT!

Is "failure" really taken as a stepping stone to success or is it that dark doom of dearth which leaves you heartbroken everytime ?

To define it ..."failure is non- occurrence of the things which you planned to happen !"
Failure squashes your pride , hopes and aspirations down ....bringing a sense of cumulated sorrow and emotional fragileness !

You dream ,vsualise symbiotic things for yourslf ....climbing up that gigantic ladder of success ...where every thing seems to be in your favour....
But the moment that dark shadow of failure looms over ur head ....all the blocks of dreams comes tumbling down .

For the time.being ....you lose yourslf in the shambles of darkness , negative thoughts transcends themselves in ur head squandering you with their catastrophic effects !

But truly when the world.seems dark and.loomy ..when things are not in your favour ....when bad luck knocks on ur door ....
It's then when you find a reason to stand up again .
When one door is closed on you ..
All you gotta do....is to look for another door !but keep looking !

Failures are truly the lifelines to play this game of life .
Success comes with a responsibility and failure comes with a new hope !★