Ch 24: Trippin' Costumes with Your Average Grind

Start from the beginning

 "That's perfect." I immediately got up, grabbing a grey FOX shirt from Liam's closet and some underwear, pulling it on. The length of the shirt acted like a dress on me, making my wardrobe for today based on comfort and whatever Liam's got. I then grabbed my calc notebook and started to sketch out an outfit. It had been a while since my artistic juices had flown in these veins, but I got them going.

 After drawing the body frame for the model, I began with my costume, composing a strapless bra that was layered with a short, little vest. Completing the outfit I sketched a pair of baggy, ripped jeans, a heavy golden belt, and a bandanna tied around the head as well as around one of the mannequins' arms'. By the time I was done sketching, Liam had gotten up and was at the part of pulling some jeans up. It was better now since his arm was not in a sling but his handwriting was still very far from legible.

 "Your opinions?" I asked holding the notepad in front of his face. He gave me an inquiring look, and smirked.

 "Breath-taking. I'm just hoping I'm not working with the same game plan." He tugged gently on my pony tail, twirling the ends around his finger. "I'm going to make some breakfast. Or wait, lunch, since it's so late.... What do you want to eat?"

 "Waffles."

 "Good choice. I'll try not to burn them."

 "Let's hope you first know how to work the toaster."

 "Hey! I've been living in this apartment for more than a month now. Give me a little credit here."

 "Alright sweetie, just make the waffles." I gave him a kiss and went back to drawing.

This party was going to be grand.

*******

 It was the night of the Halloween party and I was getting Liam ready.  Yes, I was literally zipping up his jeans and lacing his shoes, even when his casted arm was completely capable of doing so. Although he reacted to the dress-up like a cat reacting to water, in the end, I covered him in the appropriate clothing for the event.

                “Is this really necessary?” he asked as I tied the red bandanna around his neck. He looked scrumptious in a baggy pair of jeans, his plaid boxers sticking out, and a Volcom hat that loosely fit his head. 

                “Liam, you look so hot. What guy doesn’t like the praise?” He sighed with the proven fact wrapping his still broken, yet healing arm around my naked torso. His shirtless stomach gave a generous touch of pleasure against my belly when I got the perfect feel of his abs. I would have been surprised to see them still intact, but I remembered he went to play soccer every morning withthat fractured limb. Unbelievable dedication.

                I snapped out of thought process and pulled Liam in front of this mirror next to me to identify the amount of coordination that was presented. We both had the jeans, the gold chains, and the red bandannas; mine knotted around my hair. While he was topless with some suspenders and a dark gray jacket tied around his waist, I had on the vest and bra ensemble. I kept my makeup bright with smudged black eyeliner and neon red lipstick. I turned around to see Liam right behind me. He bent his neck, pulling his bandanna down so our lips touched. I knew what I was getting myself into but the kiss felt rough and edgy, like a nice f*ck on ice. A baby was born by the time we unhooked our two blushing pilgrims, gasping for air.

                “Will they sulk in horror if we’re delayed?”

                “They’re bound to do so. Now let’s go.” I took a glimpse at his pearly white smile. Bad idea I thought, as I cracked into uncontrollable laughter.