Ch 24: Trippin' Costumes with Your Average Grind

Start from the beginning

 Liam cupped my cheek with his broken hand. I tried not to laugh. He then came in for a kiss. I turned my face so he came in contact with my cheek. I looked up to see his reaction, only being shot a smirk. A second later he brought himself to my bellybutton, starting from there and grazing his tongue along the incline of my torso. God it felt good. It almost felt like I needed the kisses and the sex more than him. His fingers playing on my thighs made it worse. I held in numerous moans, but was a fail a few more minutes into it.

 "Airi, you know you want this," Liam whispered into my ear, as he licked the skin right below it. I disregarded his comment, pulling his body closer and closer so I could share the hypothermia and goose bumps, in fantasy of course.

 I guess the whole body against body did something for him because he then pulled way so I could see straight into his eyes. They swirled amber, with gallons of lust. He could probably say the same about mine.

 "Please Airi." He literally begged. When my temptations started to dominate as well, I rested my lips on his, whispering a soft "fine," letting him know the sentence had fallen. His lips were sweet; his tongue was edible. At one point it was just tongues, my fingers tangled in his locks. I'm pretty sure our lips actually kissed only a number of times less than five. When I unhooked myself from those luscious fruits of his, I breathed heavily. Liam did the same.

 He looked down for a while with a lost expression, and then looked back up with a face that knew exactly what it wanted. Out of nowhere, he whispered.

 "I really love you Airi." My heart beat quickened because I knew it was real.

 "I could say the same," I replied with a small smile peaking out. He then combed through my hair, pulling me closer to his face. For a split second, we looked into each other's eyes, gradually closing them to savor the kiss that was one I would never forget. It was an innocently cheesy moment meant for love and love only.

 Twelve o'clock greeted us in the afternoon and I was worn out. Liam had fallen asleep in my arms like a child, his hair crazy from only a few minutes ago and his visage looking young and adolescent. Keeping track of time that I could not afford to squander, I formed a mental "to do" list, placing the Halloween party at the end of this month as number one. Now that I realized it, two months of college had already sped away. Unbelievable as it was, I noticed it meant Liam and I had been going out for a month. I closed my eyes with psychological exhaustion, not knowing what to think of this then transitioned back to couples costumes for us two. My thought process was interrupted when Liam woke up, lightly browsing his nose against the nape of neck. In a groggy voice, he whispered,

 "Airi, why do you smell so good, especially now?"

 "Liam, you realize the Halloween party is a week from now and we haven't figured out what we're going to dress up as."

 "Halloween party?" He was completely out of it.

 "No, the whore convention... Yes the Halloween party. Kirra's hosting it with some new college friends. Any who, got some ideas?"

 "How about a pimp and hooker?" I rolled my eyes.

 "Perfect, except for the fact that more than half the couples there are going to do that."

 "Or we could go as Adam and Eve?" He replied, trying to be helpful.

 "Again, very obvious theme."

 "You'll figure out something. All I have to do is wear it, right?"

 "Mhmm." I rummaged through my mind trying to find something good.

 "We could go as Ares and Aphrodite!"

 "I'm not wearing loincloth. How about something that covers grounds that I only reveal to you and vice versa. Most importantly vice versa," he responded. "Why can't we just go as thugs or something?" he asked sarcastically. But I considered and I found it to be a very unique notion.