He suddenly lifted me off my feet and held me in a warm hug. 'Thanks mate. I needed that.' I said as he gently stood me on my feet again.

Before I could sit back down the yeti suddenly pushed me into the open portal.

I screamed as I was sent flying out and tumbling across the floor.

'Oww! Well thanks for the heads up!' I yelled as the portal closed.

'Where am I?' I asked while standing up and taking in my surroundings.

'Woah!' I exclaimed breathlessly at the huge mountain which the massive multicolored golden palace in front of me was hidden inside of. I was standing on a large polished golden platform, on top of one of the massive pink dimond patterned towers.

There was an extremely loud high pitched glittering buzz filling the entire palace. It was amazing!

'Romanna? What are you doing here?' A familiar voice chirped from above me.

'Tooth!' I exclaimed happily while embracing her in a hug.

'Oh, umm... A yeti with good intentions and a snow globe.' I replied while rubbing my sore arm.

'Hmm... yeti? How strange. Anyway what brings you here?' She asked happily as her head and tail feathers ruffled and stood on end with excitement.

'Umm...' I replied while running my fingers through my fringe.

I understand now why the yeti did this. I told him that I had no friends who I can talk to. He obviously sent me here saying that Tooth is my friend and I should talk to her about what's happened.

Such a sweet yeti! I have to ask North what his name is so I can thank him properly.

'Romie? Are you ok? You look like you've been crying! What happened!? What's wrong?! Are you ok?' She exclaimed quickly while gently placing her hands on my shoulders.

Her bright magenta purple eyes were glued to mine and her honestly worried expression just made me crumble. I feel like I'm falling apart and couldn't stop myself from bursting into tears.

'Oh! Honey!' Tooth immediately pulled me into a tight hug and stroked the back of my head, trying to calm me down.

'I-I I'm sorry. I just.... don't have anyone to talk to.' I explained while burying my crying face into her soft blue and green feathers.

Drops of water started to fall from the sudden grey clouds in the sky. They became heavier and faster until it was poring with rain.

It was like the sky was crying too.

'Shh, shh, it's ok. You can trust me, you can talk to me about anything.' Tooth said while pulling away slightly so she could look into my watery eyes. She knows I'm the one responsible for the sudden downpour, but she doesn't seem too bothered about it.

All of her feathers were soaked and the ones of her head were slightly drooping down from the weight of the water inside of them.

Surprisingly she didn't have any difficulty flying in the the heavy rain.

'Come on, let's get you inside and out of the cold rain.' She said while smiling and holding my hand as she lead me down a massively high staircase.

'Thanks.' I replied while rubbing away the wet hair that was sticking to my face.

'No problems sweetheart!' She replied while opening a large jeweled door and walked me inside.

'S-sorry about the rain...' I mumbled while attempting to hide a sniffle.