School Aug.31

Place : School
Time : 6:57 AM
Date : Aug.31 2015
My age : 18
Hair color : black
Eye color : Hazel
Sex: female
Date of birth : 9/28
Height\Weight : ??
Fav color: sea foam green and light purple
Name : Indigo Summers

My real name : Delilah, I don't know my last

I hope that filled you In On what I'm like , hopefully. But in at school right now and it sucks . Here's my schedule for school.

Schedule: Math, Science, History, lunch ,Gym,Language Arts (English),
Then my last hour I do nothing so I can go home.

I made my way up the steps wearing my blue sea foam green Vans , black leggings, a grey shirt with a print on it and I changed my iPhone case to a sea foam green , pink brand case.

I got Looks by every one. I have one friend , his name is Brent . He's awesome, but me and him don't talk much anymore. He's been getting in trouble but today he comes back to school !!! I'm so happy !

As I walked up the steps I saw Addie , shit !
Se lakes up to me and said "what are you doing here ?"
"Hunting elephants." I said in a sarcastic way. "Really ? I mean why are you at this school still?" She said.

"The question is why aren't you at hoe school , learning how to use that pole of yours in your room ?" I said. "Oh , Burn !" Said people around us.

"At least I don't have to live some one that's not my parents. " she said.
"At least my parents raised me not to be a bitch to people for no reason." I said.

"Oh , shit ! Addie is getting told !" Said a boy. I looked to see who it was , it was the popular boys. And Brent ?!
I looked at her and she rolled her eyes.
"Speechless bitch aren't you ?" I said.

"Yo momma war !" Chanted the crowed. "Really ?! Are we in freaking 3rd grade again ?!" I yelled.

"No, the reason why she doesn't want to do it is because she isn't good at it. " said Addie.
"Oh , Ya , because your mamma is so ugly she scared blind kids !" I yelled at her. Wow , am I really doing this ? I feel like a fucking 3rd grader.

"Your mama is so fat that when she put on red shirt kids thought she was the Kool-Aid man !"'she yelled.
"Your mamma was so fat that she broke the stairway to heaven. " I yelled.

"Your mama is so stupid she brought a spoon to super bowl. " she said. "Your mama is so ugly people think they take after you instead !" I yelled. "Oh!" Yelled a girl. Ha , beat that !
"Your mama is so fat that she lowered the prices on Walmart!" She said.

"Your momma is so ugly that she made God have a sense of humor!" I yelled.
"Ok , who votes for Addie ?" Said Brent holding up her hand. Little people shouted for her.

"Ok , what about Ind-eee-gooo!" He yelled. Everyone was yelling. Then the principle came. "What's going on here ?" Asked Mrs.Franklin.

"Nothing ."Addie said. "You wish ." I said. "Oh !" Everyone echoed. I laughed and the principle looked at us. "We're going to class. " I said as I rolled my eyes and walked by her. She didn't even stop me. I walked passed her went to math.

Nothing really interesting happened after that until lunch. I sat downs and saw Brent and the popular guys walk and sit next to me. "Hey !" He yelled as he ran to me and gave me a hug. "Missed you !" I said. "You killed her out there !" He told me.

I laughed. We sat down and the boys looked at me. "Yes ?" I Asked.
"Your pretty ." They all said. I blushed and laughed. "Thank you ." I said as I finished up my lunch and went back to class.

Again nothing really happens because Addie wasn't in class with me today for some reason, I don't know why ?
Then it was last hour ! Finally!!
Until the bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and they buzzed for me.