Chapter 13 - Stubborn Miss Stewart

Start from the beginning

---

'Beep!' 'Beep!' 'Beep!' 'Beep!'

"Rob, turn it off." Kristen mumbled against my chest. I leaned over, one arm around Kristen's naked back, and grabbed my phone off the dresser, it was 4am, we'd barely slept a few hours. We needed to board a plane to get to London for tonight.

"Kris, baby, we need to get up."

No response. I shook her gently. "Kristen?"

Still no response. I lent down and put my lips to her ear. "Kristen, don't ignore me."

She made no effort to acknowledge my presence. She still lay in the same position; the front of her body pressed against mine and her head on my shoulder. That's it. My lips, already by her ear, nibbled on the corner. She wriggled under me, but made no effort to get up.

"Kristen." I whispered huskily. I started kissing her neck slowly, biting gently. Her eyelids fluttered. I moved my hand to her breast which was pressed against my side. I caressed my hand over it, and her nipples began to harden. Just before I was about to squeeze, she moved.

"Okay! I'm up! I'm up! Stop teasing!" She playfully nudged me in the side. I gave her a sweet smile and then she climbed out of the covers to straddle me. She lent forward to give me a slow sweet kiss, her lips tasting glorious, before climbing off me and the bed. She walked into the bathroom, her supple breasts bouncing gently. Damn you, Kristen.  

I climbed out and quickly pulled clothes on, I put the dirty ones in the hamper to be washed and made sure mine and Kristen's bags were packed before going to wash.

---

Once we got through customs, we made out way onto the private plane. Kristen was really tired, I held her hand to guide her since there were no paparazzi. They sun was only just coming up, it was clearly too early for them. We had to leave this early because of the time difference. We'd lose a lot of hours once we got to London. A part of me was happy about that because as soon as the premiere was over, we could sleep. It was hard sleeping and sharing a bed with Kristen though, she was very distracting. She was perfect; her body like a temple. It was hard to resist it. Sex with Kristen had always been amazing. The best I've ever had. She was glorious.

Once we boarded the plane, our luggage already been put on for us, Kristen flopped onto the chair and sighed. I felt sorry for her, clearly I could handle the lack of sleep better. She pulled her cap over her eyes and dozed off quickly, her hand still entwined with mine. I lifted her hand to my face and kissed it softly.

The plane ride wasn't too long, a few hours maybe, and Kristen slept majority of the time, waking only when she moved into a more comfortable position. I must of fell asleep at some point also, because I felt my arm shake as someone woke me.

"Sir, the plane is about to land." I looked up startled, and then finally took in what he said. I put my seatbelt on quickly.

"Kristen, honey." I whispered shaking her gently.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked around. "Rob?"

"I'm here," I murmured. "The plane is about to land, you need to put your seatbelt on."

She shook her head, as if she was trying to wake herself up. "Oh, I see." She muttered, putting her seatbelt on and waking up a little. She looked beautiful. Her auburn hair, wavy and messy from sleeping, looked beautiful. Her green eyes were bright, despite just waking up, and her lips made me want to kiss her.

I took her hand again as the plane landed. It touched down gently and me and Kristen got up, I gently led her down the stairs of the plane and across the airport, our luggage was being delivered straight to Kristen's apartment. It was the afternoon in London, the premiere was a in a few hours. I was glad for the nap on the plane, but I'm sure the fans and the amazing atmosphere would wake me up. Me and Kristen were told to go straight to Kris' apartment to get ready for the premiere.