Chapter 5 - Training, Not Falling

Start from the beginning

"Brother, we're training whether you like it or not." Ludwig growled, crossing his arms over his chiseled chest... You realized you were staring. Ludwig was wearing a cap, a black tank top, and a pair of green army shorts.

Hmmm. You wondered what training with him would be like.

"I wouldn't mind tagging along." You blurt out; Ludwig gives you a look which you return with a smile.

"I usually train at the field about a few mil-kilometers from here; it's inside a large forest so there's a lot of stuff to do."

You quickly catch your slip, stupid Americans. Miles, and cups and other random shit is going to get you killed.

"Kesesesesesesese." You kick him. In the face.

"Ja, that sound's nice. Gilbert, are you coming?"

"No." He says, but it comes out funny because he's holding his nose.

Well then final step.

"Since that's settled, would you mind getting out of my apartment? I sort of need to change."

"What is there to hide?" Gilbert says with a smirk. You give him a nasty smile, he crossed the line.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Apartment." You repeat giving Gilbert a nice kick in the side of the head knocking him out into the main part of you apartment that held your desk and closet.

"Geeze Fräu, violent much?"

"Get out." You say, but a smile is dancing on your face and Gilbert knows that you're not really taking this that seriously. But Ludwig does, roughly picking Gilbert up he excuses himself.

Meet him in the bar at 6:15. Alrighty then.

Quickly rushing over to your closet you pull out your running gear. Another tank top and a pair of running shoes. You decide to wear a pair of sweatpants. It was December after all... even though you didn't really dress for it.

Grabbing your iPod you check the battery, a set of plain white earbuds in your hands. You usually wore your large set of American headphones everywhere. Whenever you went out you had them sitting on your shoulders ready to bring up to your ears every time someone tried to flirt with you. Or to tune an idiot out.

You pull out a drawstring back pack and fill it with a two sandwiches and water bottles that you had sitting in a small refrigerator. Putting in one of your earbuds, you slide your phone into your shirts pocket, shouldering the bag; you dash down the stairs to see Ludwig waiting there for you with a pack of his own.

"How far was this place again?"

"Only a few miles." You reply running out the door, you swing around beginning to run backwards. "Hope you can keep up." You continue with a playful smile, turning and taking off.

Clicking for the playlist on your iPod you immediately start to hum along with the song.

"Y/N!" You hear Ludwig yell behind you, but you're keeping this pace. He was just going to have to catch up. The forest was about less than three miles from the bar. You had ruled your Physical Education class with a five minute mile.

"She never slows down." You sing turning and flashing Ludwig a smile. He wasn't that far behind you. Actually, you might have been running together if you didn't get that head start.