Chapter 1: 5 days

Five days.
For five days you and your boyfriend,Vincent,have been on this train.
And you have to say....you are probably about to go crazy.

So,I'm pretty sure your wondering why you and Vincent are riding a train instead of at your house,cuddling and watching good ol' SpongeBob.

Well,let me shorten it up for ya.
Vincent killed 3 guys 5 days ago and now you two are on the run. IN SELF-DEFENSE.
There,short and sweet.
Those three guys were named Mike,Fred,and Matt. There was a fourth one named Scott that got away and called the police.
They all went to the school you and Vincent went too,[Enter your school's name or make up one].

I know I know,you should probably be terrified of Vincent since he stabbed 3 guys to death. But for some reason it didn't bug you that much.

You know that Vincent wouldn't hurt you.
...right...?
LEEEEEETS not think about that.
And plus,how Vincent put it,it sounded like the guys were asking for it. Vincent has already beat the crap outta Mike like three times and he just kept coming right back. He should have learned not to mess with Vinny Poo.

"C'MON,(Y/N)! THE TRAIN IS LEAVING!"Vincent yells,breaking your train of thoughts break as he starts running with his bag over his shoulder.
"WELL WAIT UP!"You yell back as you run after him.Vincent jumps into the cart,then pulls you in as the train starts moving faster.

"That was too close..."Vincent says,taking a deep breath and just completely collapsing to the wall of the cart.
"Well,we would have made it on time if you didn't spend so much time on your hair products."You say to him,rolling your eyes and sitting next to him.

"Hey,I need my hair to be silky smooth.Even if we are on the run."Vincent says,flipping his long purple hair dramatically.
"Honestly Vincent,your worse then a girl.You have time for hair products but NO TIME for something to shave that little beard your growing."You say to him,pointing at his hair bristles on his chin and bottom of face that he somehow grew in 5 days.

"Whut?You don't like my little whittle beard? What if I...."Vincent says leaning to you with his chin up.
"DONT YOU DARE."You warn,but he rubs his chin on you anyway. You yelp,pushing his face away while he laughs.
"Jerk!"
"You know you love me and my wittle beard."Vincent says,then doing duck lips as he strokes his chin.

You laugh,shaking your head and then laying it on his shoulder.
"Nerd."You tell him.
"But Ima YOUR nerd!"Vincent says,them pecking her lips and you smile.

Then you feel yourself falling asleep with the gentle bumps of the train going over the tracks. Just like every night.