Chapter 6

In your dreams the events of this week started playing. First the encounter. Then the cuddle with dirk. Then Dave's kiss. Then bro confessing his Undying love! Ok well not all of it right? You slept peacefully like an angel cuddling the F/C plush rump
Current time is 9:30pm

You woke up around 3:45am sighing you knew you wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so you went on your computer and went on one of your most favorite website:

Tumblr.

You searched in one of your many otps. You awed and oohed and giggled at the cute stuff. But that was cut off because there was a knock on the door. " at 4am!" You whined got up and went to your door you heard sobbing from the other side you opened it and

Feferi was crying In front of you.

"What happened Fef?!" You quickly took her inside and sat her down getting her some water. She looked at you fuchsia eyes puffy and watery. "He Broke Up With Me!" She cried "S-Sollux broke up with me for A-Aradia!" She cried you let her cry on your shoulder. You knew this would happen but you didn't want it to be now. They've only been together for a year. And she's fragile. Very fragile....sometimes....

After a couple hours (about 3) she fell asleep.
You sighed and carried her to your room. True your shorter than her but she doesn't way much and your pretty strong. You set her on your bed right next the the plush rump. You don't know what it is so you just named it Plush Rump. Cause it suits him.

You went to the living room and picked up your phone.

4 new messages

Message 1:
Terezi: s0 4r3 y0u c0m1ng t0d4y? 1'll c0m3 p1ck y0u up 4t 3 0k.

Reply: ok cool.

Message 2
Dad: hey honey how are you? Can you come by Tomorrow? I need to give you something.

Reply: I'm fine, and suressss.

Message 3
Dave: hey wanna hang out with john later?

Reply: ya a I guess but I'm going to the mall with my friends later too, so after that.

Message 4
John: my dad says I need to get out of the house and to sleep out at someone's house and everyone seemed really busy. Can I stay at yours?

Reply: 0/////0 ok...

After reading that you said to yourself "this is first time since I was 8 an actual boy slept over..." You blushed and sighed. "I have to go grocery shopping..." You said and went to go shower and get dressed.

"Alright let's go." You told yourself grabbing your bag but left a note for Fef.

Note: went shopping don't break anything :3
~Y/n
As soon as you left someone Tugged on your jacket. "Hmm?" You turned around "sup." Dave said. "Uhh hey." You said "going to the store too?" He asked you nodded. "Can I drive you?" He asked plainly. "S-sure" you stuttered starting to feel nervous. You went to the apartment complexes garage and he lead you to his beautiful cherry red lamborghini. "Was it expensive?" You stared in awe you mouth open a little. "Ya. Took me a couple songs but it's fine." He smiled and opened your door "th-thanks.." You stuttered. And he started driving it takes about 30 minutes to get there but you didn't mind.

"Hey...you remember what happened the other day?..." He was blushing lightly. "Your lips are soft" you said then realized "not like I noticed or anything! I mean who notices things like that!" You laughed nervously blushing like a tomato. He giggled slightly "w-what?" You asked he shook his head "your cute when your embarrassed." He said you blushed even more...if possible...

When the two of you arrived at the store you got out the car with him and he lead you inside the store. You two thought would be funny to do some shenanigans while shopping and so you did.

After getting everything you needed you both left the store. Laughing at the time you spent together. You suddenly started to feel a strange feeling. Your heart started racing you looked at Dave he notice your looking "like what you see?" He joked you didn't answer though. The knot in your stomach started growing. You then felt sick.
"Why do you cover your eyes?" You asked he was suddenly silent. He inhaled and exhaled and took off his glasses. That knot you were talking about earlier grew full sized and then you started realizing why.

He looked at you so you could see his eyes you gasped. "Why would you hide them. They're beautiful." You said "because people would think I'm weird..." He said. "I don't think your weird..." You said holding his hand. He smiled at you. You felt your face heat up like you were sick. Your stomach grew aware of the situation and made you feel sick. Your heart was racing faster than a cheetah.

And once you arrived home you realized,

You had fallen for one of the striders.

~~~~~
(A/n):
I'm gonna make this chapter long because I need to get to the mall with Terezi and john coming over so Please Enjoy!
~~~~~

The time is now 2:45 pm. You are preparing to go to the mall with Terezi she said she'd pick you up and you were fine with it. Fef went home to her mom and you haven't heard from her since. You sighed. "I can't believe I fell for him..." You said to yourself putting on your Derpy hooves sweater. Of course you didn't want to tell him but. You really did like him. You went outside you apartment with your bag and went downstairs. After about 10 minutes of waiting she pulled up "G3t 1n l0s3r w3'r3 g01ng sh0p1ng," she laughed referencing to one of her favorite movies (if you know that reference Congrats)
You hopped in her car and you two drive to the mall.

3 hours later after shopping mostly in hot topic and gamestop.

Current time is 5:05 pm your sitting at home
With your new plushie. You are waiting for John and Dave to come over which doesn't take long because there's a knock on your door. You opened it "hey john hey Dave" you smiled at the two who were in there sleeping clothes. You didn't know why Dave was but you shook it out of your head. You let them in and Dave noticed Plush Rump on your couch. He stared at it. "So you guys wanna have a movie marathon?" John asked you nodded he smiled and pulled out his favorite movie. You questioned it but he didn't answer.

After some hours of watching movies. John had fallen asleep on the couch. You let him be on the Couch. Current time is 2:40am. You smiled and went to you room, with a certain strider following behind. "Nice room." He said admiring your room. "Thanks. You said you sat on your bed and sighed "whats wrong" he asked

Oh no.
Here it comes.
Word vomit.
This isn't gonna be good. Don't do it! You'll loose your your friend!

Too late.

"Well you see I like you and didn't want to tell you because you'd probably think I was weird and then when you kissed me on the cheek ya it was quick but soft and I liked it!" You then stood up and ran to the bathroom. Embarrassed to see what happens next.

Dave's point of view.

Woah. She likes me? Wow ok. Um....

-normally-
Talk about awkward. You sighed as you sat on the toilet hugging your knees. You then heard a knock on the door "sorry. Y/n not here..." You said sadly he then opened the door "how'd you-" you were cut off "it wasn't locked" he said closing the door behind him. "So you like me?" He asked you nodded lifting your head but not looking at him. He then smashed his lips on yours. It took a minute but you gave in. You enjoyed this. Enjoyed it a lot. But it was cut off when John opened the door "ohmygerd. You two. I suddenly don't have to pee anymore." He then went back to the couch.