•Chapter 12

(Making him Catnaps brother)
Experiment 1839:Luke meowluck,Aka Blu Grambell
Sometimes blood sugar is high,at points low.When Luke was made, he was more confused than any other emotion he had.Asking the question "Why am I here?" Or "What am I".Clearly not answered most of the time by the searchers and scientists.He could do literature,English,and any subject.When designing his pendant he seemed very hyper and proud of himself after everything.Odd for everyone because who would be happy to even be a experiment? Equally to the fact he was the only experiment  to success in everything and learn quick. Leading to the pendant to be a lucky charm to him.
It would be called a success.
——————————————————
I was drawing in the lounge,the kids are coming in about 10 minutes! God this keeps me excited,it's been long since I've seen any.I wonder though, do this kids come everyday daily? It keeps me excited.I then feel someone sit on my back as I drew.
'You are quite the view no?'
Mussifoz.
'What's up?'
I said,delighted as most even if I really didn't care about him as much.
'Just wanted to see you.'
He said shrugging and then layed down on my back,his stomach on my back.
'You know you're heavy right?'
Honestly I just lied because I don't want him near me.
'Come on Luke! Don't be so rude.'
He whined at me.I just kept on drawing as he watched.
'You really are excited about this "kids" thing right?'
I nodded,I mean who wouldn't be? It's like I have seen any cute little small kids in years,maybe eternity if it is possible.The giggles,laughs, mini smiles from them,it just brings me so much joy and happiness.
Before,I felt..Well you could say exactly that I haven't had any joy. It's touching to me with kids,I remember it.
'Well..they are just adorable,who wouldn't be happy to see such cute bundles of joy like them?'
He shrugged and put his head on top of mine.
'What are you drawing anyways?'
'Stuff.'
'What stuff?'
'...'
I didn't really reply,neither do I want to.I honestly don't even know what I'm doing,just drawing whatever is in mind.
'Rainbow.'
I shrugged tilting my head as then I continued what I was doing.
'I heard the kids are gonna get separated in groups for activities. Have you seen who you're working with for the rest?'
'No,either way we didn't plan what activities we are doing.'
Now that I think about it,I never thought about who I really am working with.Then I heard footsteps, someone coming up to me,I looked up seeing,Foxflake.
'Hey Luke!'
He said waving and he bend down seeing what I was doing.
'What you guys doing?'
'He's drawing.Im watching him.'
'Well be alarmed the kids come in about 4 minutes,you guys better get ready.'
'Right ya!'
I stood up as Mussifoz just stayed on my back as I put my drawings away.
'You better get off before the kids come in.'
'Yeah yeah.'
I sighed and rubbed my eyes a bit.
Today really is gonna be a long and busy day.

Words:530
♥︎————————————-♥︎