•Chapter 10

(Candy cat(not made yet)+Dreamy doggy)
Experiment 1172:Dreamy Doggy,AKA Alexander Berrycloth
A bit too pushy at first with him.He didn't seem to want to talk to any one of the scientists.Very pissed off at points,Dreams.Lack of sleep.Cursive.No one knew what was wrong with him.He tosses,he mumbles,he cries. It never has stopped till the day he'll be fine.When making the pendant,Scientists had no idea what to make him.The more he whined and got inpatient,The more the workers left.Until he met other experiments.He seemed other than pissed while meeting his sibling,Experiment 1771,Drizzle puppy.Not being happy of seeing him since his identity was unknown to him.While for experiment 1972,Candy cat,AKA Kira Chandler,was a different world to him.A very different world.. Peace..quietness...and harm is what the scientists took from him.Sprinkles,cupcakes,lollipops,of any kind of sugary thing he always had a habit of not doing what he was supposed to do.No matter the cost he still didn't want to do what his character did.All they could do was wait and see what would become of him after this mess.
—————————————-
I tap a bit,what was happening again..? Oh! Oh..well I knew much about everything.The crew would do fine with the critters right..? I don't think about it much,no matter how much I want to leave this place.Its an eternity of entertainment of fear. I tried to stop him from taking us back here.No matter how much I tried,it fills me up with rage.He will never listen neither do I think he will.I love him,too much that I don't even know what to do.Either I try to control myself or try to find a life we can actually restart in,but I guess this isn't the kind of thing we have..
I love him,a lot,but I can't handle him enough to tell him what's right or wrong.After all,I'm not the leader nor do I make the decisions.He is,but the one he makes just scares me.I don't know what I saw in him,but he made me feel like I wasn't useless nor was I a piece of trash.Its a hallucination to me.
I wonder on,walking through,I heard there was gonna be kids but they are probably gonna say "they don't belong here" or "you are not apart of the critters." What will end up of me? Rage.I could just keep quiet the whole time if I could.Since Candy is the most "outgoing" one,he can't really take anything seriously or he'll say something stupid.I still wonder how we even became to be,we are the opposite from eachother.A sweet and kind soul with a soul who is nothing less but a monster? He kept on talking and talking how my beauty never was scary.Yeah right,like if others could say that rather than only him.I only had believed in him because of how he helped.I don't want him to be hurt,not anymore.He is in this world with me and I won't allow anything to happen to him.He didn't deserve to be here,No.
They didn't deserve him.
I hate them for it.Acting all puffy like if he wanted to be here.When really,he just knew he was stuck here for the rest of his life it was meant to be.There is no escape.Or honestly,I don't want him to escape.I don't want him to leave me alone in this toxic world where we are objects to humans in the Earth.What even was Hatred to me when I noticed the truth,It was mostly anger that got the most of me in this place,If it wasn't for him,this would've been more of a living hell than it already is.I hate it to my guts.If I really had a choice I would have gone all out on them.I hate them.I hate them so much.That I wouldn't dare to hurt anyone or else he'll see who I was the whole time.I don't think he'll be all pure about it,no,he'll see me as the monster I was made into.Broken hearted until he knitted me back up into something else rather than a monster.He doesn't want to see me as that.I would want to show him,but I don't want to scare him.A pure soul.
I love him that it hurts,I can't let him go no matter the cost.It hurts so much. It hurts to where I want to do anything for him.I don't want him to see me as a monster at the same time when my head says the opposite of my heart.I wonder everyday when I get to escape with him.I would love to.Would he want to stay here..? I question myself that,but..I don't want to tell him that myself straight at it.I love him..

Words:815

I'll make a part 2 yippie!