Icebreaker

The class went on with a "fun" icebreaker that involved students to get into groups of four and  share what their favorite color, song, and season is.
I tried to get into a group with sleepy guy, but Lilac dragged me into another group with two new people
"Hi! My name is Lilac, nice to meet you guys!"
There was a boy and a girl. The boy had light brown hair and a pretty nasty mullet. Definitely not. My. Type.
The girl was pretty and had almost golden eyes
Jealously isn't really my thing but damn some people are just too lucky.
"Hello there ladies, I go by the name Jericho and one day I will master magic to bring peace to the world!!"
...
Wtf. Are we in elementary school again? But I guess he will make shit interesting lmao.

I tried to hold in my laugh but it just came right out and I earned myself a glare from Lilac. Like cmon man how was I not supposed to laugh at that.

"Oh! That's a very honorable goal there Jericho, do you want to share you favorite color and whatever else now?" Lilac asked in a tone made for kindergartners.

"HAHA! Guys I'm joking I'm not like that and I hope you don't find me weird now." Jericho said.

I mean I wouldn't have minded if he was Luke that cuz I've read about people with those kinds of personalities in mangas and shit and I was lowkey hyped for it. And you know weirded out tho uh I can't go back on what I said lmao. 

"Ohhhh wow you had me fooled there. I thought we had a magician in this class for a sec, and that was some good acting I guess.." the other girl said. "Anyway I'm Diana nice to meet you all. My favorite color is red, my favorite song is 505 by Arctic Monkeys, and I love the spring!"

Hmm judging by her taste in music she seems pretty chill. I think I could get along with her pretty well if I wanted to.
"I like red too but my favorite color is like uh pastel blue. And I guess I'll share my facts now um...I guess my favorite song is instagram by DEAN and my favorite season is fall." I said a lil worried whether they'll ask who DEAN is and they'll judge me for it.

"Yooooo no way! I LOVE DEAN TOO! His music is so good, and he literally has no bad songs." Diana said.

Woah, is this for real? I've never met anyone else irl who likes DEAN I feel happy inside.
"Really?! What's your favorite song of his?" I asked her.

"Hmm, I do live Instagram too but I think I'd have to give it to Love because the vibes in that song are amazing." She responded.

"Okay guys, you can talk about music later but right now we need to finish this up cuz I think the teacher wants us to share our loud." Lilac interrupted.

I got a sense of anger coming from her and I don't know why.

"Anyway, as I said before my name is Lilac and my favorite color is yellow, I like the summer, and my favorite song is Skywalker by Miguel." She stated. "Now what about you jokester?" She asked Jericho with her arms now crossed.

"Um I guess my favorite song would be A lot by 21 Savage, my favorite color is black, and season is winter." Jericho scratched his head and looked around the room.

"Well, we finished. Now what?" Said Diana.
"Hm I don't-"

*clap clap*

"Now students I will have one of you from each group share out what each person in your group said." The teacher yelled.

It's pretty stupid that a single person has to speak out for each group. I think it'll be easier if everyone just said it themselves but whatever. When I turn back around from the teachers direction I see my group with their stupid little fingers on their stupid little noses. "Really? I wasn't even looking." I complained.

"You lost so you're speaking" Lilac teased with a smile.

"Fine, whatever." I said.

The teacher called for the table next to us to go first. We ended up second to last. The last group was the one with the sleeper dude. He was the one speaking probably because he wasn't paying attention like me and lost nose goes.

"My names JK short for Jungkook, I know most of you don't speak Korean so don't make fun of my goddamn name. My favorite dandy color is brown because it's the color of shit. And my favorite song is STFU! By Rina Sawayama cuz that's how I feel about all of you right now. And for the season..I chose summer because I don't have to be here."

The class was taken aback and the teacher was stunned. Once the teacher brought herself back into reality JK finished talking for his group and sat down. I don't know what she was thinking but she didn't say anything which was pretty satisfying.

Then I got frustrated because even after I learned JKs name I still couldn't remember why I find him so familiar.

And so class continued in our same groups because these were our new seats for the next two months the teacher told us. I didn't mind these seats because I had Lilac and two new possible friends? I think they fit nicely with me.

Once the class was over Lilac and I packed up and began walking to our next classes. I didn't have the next period with her, but I walked her to class anyway.

"Okay, ill see you next period in history. yay." She said with no excitement whatsoever. That made me laugh. "Alright bye then." I walked down the hall to my next class, choir.

A/n: umm it's been over a year oops. Idk what to say. I redownloaded Wattpad because I was bored and completely forgot I had a whole ass story I forgot about lmaoooo. So sorry. I wrote a chapter but I have no idea when I'll do another one  I might maybe tomorrow night? Who knows. Thanks for reading!