Please Read

Hi everyone.. firstly I'm really sorry for not updating any of the stories for a really long time now! My final semester exams are going on and I recently broke through a bond which I thought was really special at the time. I asked a lot of times from you guys too!

Now let's come on the second most important thing..well this may sound a lil controversial but I felt a lil bad regarding some of the stories I wrote. Guys please understand me and believe me that I don't ship any of the idols..they are just used as a character and nothing else.

Please tell me genuinely guys if I would've write the same stories with other cast would you guys have supported like you do now!? Or is it just because I write bout BTS!? I respect BTS tbh and I think they are great but from no means I'm trying to lower them!

Also I want a lil favour from you guys! My dearest friend recently started her Instagram account and she is doing great! I want you all to support her by liking and commenting on her posts and following her! She is trying really hard that's why I'm concerned!

After this discussion gets on point I'll update the new chapter!

I'll set some no. of likes and comments on my friend's post and I'll update once we complete the goal!

What you guys say!?

Please answer everything guys as I'm really confused and frustrated rn! But one thing that's never gonna change and i.e. I love you all a lottttttttttt💖💖