Part 20 : Guilty

Mr. Kim's POV

Jihoon called me saying Jungkook is in hospital because he cutted his wrist..I told my wife bout it..she started crying and asked me to get back as soon as possible..we quickly cancelled all our work and took the flight back home.
We could feel something off in this whole matter.

We quickly reached the hospital and went inside..but before we could tell everyone bout our arrival we heard Taeji talking as she was telling bout what she did to Jungkook.
I couldn't believe my ears as I never thought my lil Taeji could do this but before I could say something Jen SLAPPED her hard

Third person's POV

Mrs. Jeon : (SLAPPED Taeji very hard)

Taeji : (shocked and started crying loudly) M-mom I'm sorry please

Mrs. Jeon : (angrily) SHUT UP..How could you do that huh!? This is what I teach you! That poor soul did nothing to you Taeji..Why!?

Taeji : (didn't reply and started crying more loudly)

Everyone was shocked by Taeji's confession

Mrs. Jeon started crying loudly..she realised SHE FAILED AS A MOTHER to Jungkook..she remembered how Jungkook came to them for help how hurt he was but they didn't listen.

Mr. Jeon also had tears in his eyes as he now realised his fault.

Jihoon and Rose were also crying as they can't believe Taeji could do something like this..Rose knew bout Taeji's crush but she never thought her friend would go to this extent

Taehyung felt like killing himself as he couldn't believe Taeji could do this..he started remembering all the moments when Jungkook was screaming that he is innocent that he didn't do anything..that it's Taeji..he didn't speak anything because he knew he was also at the fault..he felt like his head was spinning.

Mr. Kim : (came forward..hugged his wife and said angrily) YOU ARE A SHAME TO THE WHOLE KIM FAMILY TAEJI!

(Doctor came outside the room)

Taehyung : (desperately) D-Doctor how is he!? HOW IS MY JUNGKOOK!?

Mrs. Jeon : Yes Doctor is my son ok!?

Doctor : We can't say anything! We have tried a lot but it seems like the patient himself doesn't wanna fight! Nd even when he wakes up it will be very tough to get him back to normal..his whole body is bruised in the worst ways..OLD MARKS, BELT MARKS, BURN MARKS on the foot and hands, even INITIALS has been carved by KNIFE on his chest..there are various injuries which are horrific to look at. Only a miracle or his will can save him.

(The doctor went inside after that)

No one said anything as everyone was shocked by the info..they were all wondering how Taeji could do this as they didn't know Taehyung is also responsible for Jungkook's condition

(Suddenly Taehyung started punching the wall harshly while crying)

Mrs. Kim quickly went to his son trying to stop him from hurting himself..her heart was hurting like hell seeing her son like that

Mrs. Kim : (teary eyes) Please Tae control yourself..Kookie will be fine

(But Taehyung's next words shocked her..not just her everyone was beyond shocked)

Taehyung : M-Mom I'm also responsible for this..I believed Taeji M-mom..she said he-he MOLESTED her..made her college life hell..I felt extreme anger nd that's why THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO MAKE HIS LIFE HELL

(started crying more loudly but no one dared to say anything)
She kept saying he hurted her..he did this he did that..I-I believed her..I believed all her lies when he wasn't at the fault..I PUNISHED HIM I-I TORTURED HIM V-VERY BADLY.. Because of me he is in this condition..He kept saying I'M INNOCENT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IT'S TAEJI But I was so blind that I ignored it all..I BEAT HIM..MADE HIM SLEEP ON FLOOR..MADE HIM DO ALL THE HOUSE WORK..He-he never complained mom.

After Taeji accused him I PUNISHED HIM AGAIN M-MOM
B-But then also he asked me to love him..He said no one loves him..he said he don't wanna be useless..HE ASKED ME TO LOVE HIM MOM M-MY JUNGKOOK WAS ALL ALONE..HE WAS HUNGRY FOR LOVE..HE WAS ASKING ME TO NOT LABEL HIM AS USELESS BUT I-I DID THE OPPOSITE MOM

(Broken tone) When I met him I felt that he is the one but what did I do huh!?
WHAT DID I DO! I BROKE HIM MOM..I RUINED HIM I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE..I'M BAD..I'M THE WORST PERSON B-BUT MOM
HE'S NOT HE IS VERY PURE PLEASE JUST SAVE HIM

PLEASE M-MOM

(Taehyung fainted as he was quickly taken to rest in the room till wakes up)

Everyone including Mrs. Jeon was shocked as well as hurt..after Taehyung's confession everyone had tears in their eyes.

Mr. Jeon was feeling terrible..for the first time he felt this..he realised how bad of a father he has been to Jungkook..how he never let him spoke earlier..he remembered how Jungkook was begging him to not send him back with Taehyung but him being his father who should've been his support..his warmth pushed him away..how Jungkook was telling him that he is not lying..that this is not bout just a slap..how terrified he was..but Mr. Jeon being his father ignored it all..even SLAPPED him hard.
He was feeling immense pain in his heart and was thinking how could he make things better..he promised himself that he'll be a best father to his son..he'll  do the antonement for his wrong doings..right now he was just praying to God to wake his son up safe and sound .

Mrs. Jeon was no better than Mr. Jeon as she was thinking the day when Jungkook begged them to keep him there but they didn't listen..Mrs. Jeon being the mother of Jungkook never supported her..she never hurted her physically but mentally she did hurt him a lot..she was remembering all the past moments when they imposed everything on Jungkook and how he never complained..she remembered how he was not ready for marriage but because of his dad he agreed..she realised that she was a very bad mom to her son..she never stood up for him..she was just praying for Jungkook to be fine as soon as possible as she promised herself to do everything to get her son back to normal..she decided she'll give all the love and care to his son once he'll be fine.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were also..they couldn't believe that their daughter who they loved whole heartedly could do this. They were feeling very ashamed and hurt. After knowing the truth they knew that what Taehyung did was also very wrong but right now Jungkook's health was more concerning..they were praying their son-in law to be fine soon as they love him a lot.

Rose was also very hurt listening the truth..she decided to break her friendship with Taeji as well..she was also just praying Jungkook to be fine soon.

Jihoon on the other hand was hurt as well as angry..he was angry at her sister as well as his brother but he knew right now Jungkook's health is much more important that's why he was also praying for Jungkook's goodwill only.

Taeji was regretting everything..she realised how bad she was..this was the first time her mother slapped her..she wanted to apologise to Jungkook and make everything better and praying for him to be better soon..the hate she got from her family was hurting her a lot that's why she was just crying in the corner.

Everyone was in their own pain when suddenly someone spoke harshly

? : Again the drama starts! Why can't Jungkook just be normal..He hurted Taeji this time huh!?

Happy reading everyone
Please follow like share vote for the story