Part 2 : Taehyung

Tae's POV :
I am late today for office..I enjoy working but sometimes it's very hectic because everyone tries to flirt or seduce me..well I'm Kim Taehyung I've everything..money, power, fame, family background, looks, you name it. I respect my elders especially my parents..I've always done whatever I wanted because my parents always supported me..they're the best..I've a younger brother named Jihoon and a younger sister named Taeji..I love them as well..I hate liars and cheaters..I love my family so much that I can destroy anyone who tries to mess with them. I don't care who's right or wrong if u dare to hurt my family I'm gonna make your life hell.

Time skip
In the office
(Tae's father Mr. Kim's voicemail)

Mr. Kim - Hello son..I know you're busy but I and your mumma need to discuss something urgent with you..be back soon today..love you..!!

Tae messaged his dad okay.
What is it that dad sent me the voicemail!?..I need to do all the work fast and be back soon.

Time Skip
In the night

Third person's POV
Taehyung came from the office when the maid welcomed her..everyone gathers at dinner time in Kims' house..Tae skips it many times since he is always busy in work.
He entered the house and got welcomed by the full family at dining table..His father asked him to join them fast to which he replied with a quick ok and ran to his room.

Time skip
Everyone's at the dining table

Tae : Hello everyone! Dad what is it that you wanna talk bout that is so important that u sent me a voicemail today?

Everyone greeted him back

Mr. Kim : I'll tell you son but before that promise me that you won't disagree because you don't have the choice here..me and your mom always supported you in everything but this is something in which you need to listen to us.

Mrs. Kim : Yes son..listen to us please!

Tae : Fine fine.. atleast tell me now!

Mr. Kim : We decided to get you married to my best friend's son Jungkook!

Tae : What!? Dad don't joke around please.

Mr. Kim : I'm very much serious son! You're gonna be marrying him in two weeks.

Tae : What the heck dad! I don't know him..I don't even know him for God sake..atleast give me some time to know him..fine I'll marry him if you guys want it so much but atleast give me some time.

Mrs. Kim : I know son that it's very important part of your life but we didn't have any other option..we have our business trip after 3 weeks which will be taking approx an year..we want you to get married before that.. please son it's a request from your mother.

Tae : Fine mom.. please don't be sad I'll marry him if that's what you guys want..but please don't force me to love him in just 2 weeks..we both need time.

Mr. Kim : Sure son..he's a good kid..22 years old..son of my old friend Jeon Josuk and Jeon Jennie..you'll love him for sure.

Taeji : Mom why are you marrying oppa to him!?

Mrs. Kim : Oh I forgot..he's in ur college Taeji-ah..you know him right!? Nd what's wrong in him marrying your brother..Do you have any problem!?

Taeji : (panicking but doesn't show it) N-no mom why would I have any problem nd yes I've seen him in college.

Mrs. Kim : Jihoon are u happy with your brother's marriage?

Jihoon : Yes mom..Jungkook hyung will be great for hyung.

Mrs. Kim : Fine Taehyung you'll meet him tomorrow.

New Charecters:
Kim Taeji : Taehyung's younger sister 22 years old..a typical pick me girl..acts like she is the sweetest but is a very arrogant being..has a huge crush on Jungkook and will do anything to make him his..thinks she is the greatest.

Kim Jihoon : Taehyung's younger brother 21 years old..a sweet careless guy..respects his elders and admires his brother a lot for his work and personality.. isn't fond of his sister.