Part 15 : Husband's Care

Time skip

Next day

Jungkook's POV
I woke up when the sunlight shone..my whole body was paining like hell when I realised I was shirtless..it took me a while to realise what happened to me last night..!! I saw my upper body was covered in all kinds of SCRATCH marks and have dried blood..I stood up with difficulty and went to my room..when I saw myself in the mirror I was shocked! My whole upper body was covered in MARKS..huge HICKIES and brutal TEETH MARKS covered all my chest and neck..it looks HORRIBLE!
I felt like MIRROR WAS MOCKING ME for being so WEAK and letting Taeji USE me as she pleases.

Jungkook : (talking to his reflection in the mirror with anger) Go away! You're so ugly! GO AWAY

Why are you not going away!?

(suddenly started shaking ) P-please g-go a-away na

I don't look this bad..THIS IS NOT ME

You won't go away huh!?

(took his wooden comb and threw it over the mirror..still the mirror didn't break fully as he could see his reflection)

(started shouting) GO AWAY GO AWAY..This is not me Go Go Go Goooo

(Suddenly started PUNCHING THE MIRROR HARSHLY..his hands were getting BLOODY but he didn't care)

(said while punching the mirror with his bloody hands) I HATE THIS..I HATE TAEJI..I HATE ME..I HATE EVERYTHING..!!

Finally the mirror broke as the floor got filled with MIRROR PIECES..but Jungkook didn't care and FELL on the floor while crying and FAINTED again not before saying 'TAEHYUNG PLEASE SAVE ME'!

Time skip
In the evening

On the other side in New York

Taehyung's POV
I'm doing my work but I don't know why but I MISS JUNGKOOK..I know what he did to Taeji was wrong but I don't know when and where I started liking him..after coming on this trip I've realised that I need to MAKE THINGS BETTER WITH HIM as we're MARRIED..I know he did wrong to Taeji but I didn't do right either I PUNISHED him in the worst way possible..the way he was saying that he didn't molest Taeji..I think Taeji misunderstood him or there must be any misunderstanding..I REGRET treating him that way..I will make everything right with him!

Taehyung : (talking to himself) I think I should call him..he'll be happy

(Nervously started calling Jungkook as this is the first time he'll call him)

Jungkook's POV

I woke up when my phone started ringing..the whole room was a mess and my hands were hurting like hell because of the stunt I pulled earlier so it was all bloody..with difficulty I reach towards my phone

Jungkook : (talking to himself) Whose number is this!? Why is anyone even calling me!? No one actually cares to call me..I should pick it up otherwise it'll be rude.

(he didn't have Taehyung's number saved in his phone)

Third person's POV

(Jungkook picked up the call)

Jungkook : Hello Who's this!? Why are you calling me!?

Taehyung : (nervously) H-hello Jungkook.. it's me Taehyung

(Jungkook started shivering as he thought Taeji complained bout him to Taehyung)

Taehyung : Hello Jungkook you there!?

Jungkook : (stuttering) Y-yes I-I'm s-sorry Tae no no I'm sorry Sir..but I d-didn't do anything..Taeji s-she

Taehyung : (startled by Jungkook's scared tone he didn't know Jungkook was this much scared of him and decided to cut him off in between)