seven

A/N:

Double update :)

And guys i just saw 5sos live yesterday and am not stable rn

I SAW THEM WITH MY BARE EYES OMFG

- BritishBums x

________________________________

[ chapter seven ♡ ]

.

- Natalie -

As soon as I got out of the shower, I checked the time and it was already two in the afternoon. The hell?

I woke up at like eleven and texted Harry for like two hours and stayed in the shower for an hour. Okay I was being so not productive today. Aside from the part with texting Harry because, he kind of made me smile so I guess smiling was considered moving muscles, meaning it definitely was productive.

I headed downstairs as I ran my fingers through my damp hair.

"Good morning." Mom teased just making me smile. "Why are you up so late?"

"Oh I took a shower." I say. "And sat in my room for awhile."

My stomach grumbled, signifying that I was hungry.

In the kitchen, I ended up microwaving last night's pasta and eating an entire plate in five minutes.

"Mom?" I called.

"Yes?" She breathed out, putting her coat on. I only realized it was raining outside, making me completely confused. Rain in July?

"The pasta is really good can you make some more." I grinned. "Pleaseee, with a cherry on top." I held my hands together.

"When I get home, remind me." She smiled. "And I'm working an overtime shift tonight so is that alright with you?"

I nodded. "I could just call Alex over to keep me company."

"No leaving the house alright?" She points a finger, grabbing the car keys with her red painted nails and all. Gosh mom, why so scandalous.

"Okay." I say anyway, just waving at her before the door closes.

As soon as it does, I dial Alex in and press the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Hi baby." Alex greeted making me smile but then again think of Harry and how he called me the name. What would it sound like if I heard him actually say it? The words leaving his lips and.. Okay. The longer I seemed to think of it, the dirtier my thoughts got.

Where the holy water at, Natalie?

"Hey." I replied, walking over to the sink and setting my dish in it. "Do you wanna hang out?"

"Yes! Actually, do you want to go to the beach? It'll be fun since it's pretty hot out. We could go surfing!"

"Oh my god yes." I gasped, suddenly getting excited over the idea.

I hated the fact that I was lying to my mom about all this, but.. I was just trying to have fun. Live in the moment as Harry told me to do.

Okay so suddenly everything is about him.

I shake my head and frown to myself.

"Nat?"

"Wait what?"

"I said did you want to grab something to eat first?" Alex laughed.

"Oh, yeah sure I'll come with you but I just finished eating a shit load of pasta so I think I'm good."