thirty four

.

A/N:

.

Again sorry for typos :( I had no time to edit this omg

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT LOTS IF YOURE STILL ACTIVE!

.

- Mia x

________________________________

.

.

- Natalie -

.

.

.

I wanted to burst into tears again, but decided against it.

After crying, and growing tired of crying, I cleaned myself up to the best of my ability.

Running my fingers through my hair a few times, I got my black clutch bag that clearly matched my dress, and my soul.

Tucking my phone into it, I sighed.

Heading out, and down the elevator, I went outside to find Zayn already in his car waiting in the parking lot.

"Ready?" He smiled softly at me, as I nodded silently.

"I'm sorry." Zayn shook his head. I'm willing to wait if it's going to take some time for you to open up to me. I just feel like there's something there, you know? Like there's still some ice not broken." He shrugged, turning on the radio.

The station on was an r&b, rap station that clearly did not match my music taste, but I grew used to it.

I guess that was another change I needed, some new music to listen to.

"Who's this rapping?" I changed the subject as he reversed the black sports camaro.

"G-Eazy." Zayn simply replied, seeming pretty educated in the genre itself.

"I think I've heard of him." I chuckled. "Clearly, I'm not educated in these things."

He noticed my attempt at yet again drawing away from any clue from my past, and I literally prayed he wouldn't bring it up again.

Zayn noticed the uneasiness in my tone, and in the expression on my face.

It wasn't hard to notice, now that I glanced at my face in the rear view mirror.

"Look, let's just have a good time tonight. Have you heard anything from Alex?"

I checked my phone again, only to see that she's been texting me for the past ten or so minutes.

How the hell did I not even notice?

About to type in a short reply, my phone started vibrating lively.

"Hello?" I picked it up quickly.

"Hey dude! What's up, you haven't been answering any of my texts! Were you dead?" She joked, laughing.

Yes.

"No! No, um.. I just.. I didn't hear my phone, I was in the bathroom getting ready."

"Oh, well okay then. I just wanted to ask how long until you get to the frathouse?"

"We're on the way, so maybe fifteen minutes?" I glanced at Zayn who nodded in approval.

"You are going to freak when you see who came by to party with us." She shrieked. "You'll cry!"