Great night

GILBERTS POV: I fell asleep, cuddling Genevieve. Her skin was smooth and her hair was soft. She fit perfectly in my arms, almost like she was meant to be mine. I felt bad when I woke up and lying on my back, away from her, until I realized that it wasnt a pillow on me, it was Genevieve. I smirked and put my hand on her back. Ever since I met Genevieve, my mind has felt lighter. I feel happy for once.

GENEVIEVES POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night with my head laying on Gilbert's chest, and my hand resting on his abs. He was gripping my back very firmly, but not causing me any harm. I snuggled in now that I have the energy to. He woke up, and put his leg on mine. We were tangled up like two ropes. I heard Gilbert grunt and turn to me, resting his head on his hand. He had sleepy eyes, but looked as if he had been awake for a couple minutes. He smiled at me for a while, and I smiled back. He tucked my hair behind my ears, and gently touched and felt my face with his fingers. The way Gilbert admired me made me feel like the prettiest girl in the world. The room was dark, but I could still see him and he could see me.
His eyes still shimmered even though nothing reflected off of them. Gilbert turned me around and pulled me into him, wrapping his arms and legs around me. We instantly fell asleep even though we wanted to stay awake and take in this moment forever.