Your all mine now

(Readers pov)
"Pick her up...... Be careful she is very fragile," a voice echoed in my ears. I could of sworn that voice seemed so familiar. Question was who was it?

As the questions piled in my head, I felt my body ascend off the ground. My whole back ached and so did my chest.

I could hear gasps of despair fill the air. "What happened to her?" A small voice came from two inches away from my face.

This must be the person who is carrying me. I tried to speak, but a dry knot in my throat prevented me from talking.

"Stop asking me questions and let's get a move on before he finds out we are here!" The more dominate voice boomed, and with that the owner of the smaller voice moved on.

Why is the voice so familiar? It made shivers run down my spine. I just can't simply ignore this feeling.

I will find out who my savior is soon enough.

-------------------time skip------------------

"Gently.....Gently.......I SAID GENTLY! There you go," I'm guessing this is the same guy who found me, and the guy setting me down must be the slave or minion.

I tried to recall why would I needed to be saved? To what reason led to the fact I had to be so dangerously saved?

And to whom was my savior running away from? Curious. Always curious. I need to stop thinking of so many questions! I haven't even answered my first question.

Who is my savior?

There only thing I remember is falling into someone's arms. Then darkness. Though this situation I'm in now is no different.

My eyes are sealed shut, since I have no energy to open them. The thing is, I have not one clue why!

I can't talk, it feels as if I were opening a scar with the crust still over it. I can't blink, my eyes feel as if they were an iron anchor. I wish to not feel, it would most likely mean I would be in dire pain due to the smaller voice of concern.

The only thing keeping me sane at this very moment, is my ability to still hear. 'Oh God, why must you torture me so? It's unstable for me to be so helpless!' I thought.

I probably should not complain to him to much. He might smite me with lightening or something worse.

He's probably thinking, "Oh what a baby! I gave you the ability to be alive and think very clearly didn't I? Maybe I shouldn't of,"

My silently annoying thoughts were interrupted by a demanding voice, "Set her down on the couch, she will be most comfortable there!"

'Gosh! When is this guy going to realize the world doesn't revolve around his arrogant, thick head?'

I thought with an inside chuckle. Which is again all in my head considering I can't speak. Maybe that's a good thing.

"When will she wake up?" This time the "boss" had a very soft, loving tone to his voice. I could tell he was on the other side room along with his "slave".

That's when a new voice came ringing in my ears, "Maybe in two three minutes, but that is if she has gained the amount of lost blood in the last five hours?"

'Was that a question? Or an answer? He sure sounds like he knows what he is doing!' I thought as footsteps walked towards me.

"Doctor I feel as if she can hear me! Like she knows who I am! Well is it possible?" The boss said. He must of obviously moved closer I could feel the breathe on my face.

When was the last time this dude brushed his teeth? Ugh! That's just nasty!

Plus, I can smell the sweat dripping off of his face! Gross!

"Well considering the amount of blood she lost and the humongous bump on the back of her head, she's most likely to lose her memory temporarily,"

Well good thing he's here to soften the mood! It's bad enough I'm unconscious and slipping into insanity, but for him to say I lost my memory. It's my birthday, isn't it? No, I thought so.

This day is just full of surprises. I love my life, at least the pieces I can remember, and so far they stuck! Not a happy camper here!

Thank you doctor!" The boss's feet hurriedly retracted to the location of what I might assume is the "Mr. I give good news" doctor!

"Call me at anytime if she has any side affects from the accident, okay?" I assume the doctor was leaving, and the boys was showing him out because the voices faded down the hall way leaving me in an empty room.

Or so I thought. As soon as my mind was just starting to become in control again. A voice came running softly to my ear, "You must leave soon! Your not safe here, please leave! I beg if you wake up and leave!"

'Is that the slave? Why is he telling me this? Is this a trick?' My thoughts cycled in my brain, processing his words carefully to try to signify any trace of: sarcasm, deceit, or trickery of any sort.

None came to mind. For now. "Tooth leave now!" This bloody boss voice commanded again. 'Someone needs to knock him upside the head! Anyone? No volunteers? Your lose!' I tried to lighten the mood in my head.

I have to keep my wits and sanity somehow. Even if being a lunatic to secures your intelligence level.

Now to figure out how to wake up. How about I open my eyes? Oh if it was only that easy!

Just before my eyes were beginning to open, a door closed with a click echoing in the room. 'Did he just look the door?' My head was about to explode, taking my heart with it.

"Wake up (y/n)! Please! Why won't you wake up?" I felt his cold hands grasp mine and take them gently to his lips.

With a jolt, my body shot upwards. I gasped for air, taking it in deeply. "Ugh!" For the couple seconds of joy, it was taken away when my eyes coward back in pain.

The light in the room blinded me greatly. "Your awake," Now his voice wasn't so soft. 'Was that whole why won't you wake up thing a hoax? God I hope not!' I thought curiously.

"Where am I?" My hand reached to my chest only for his hands to stop me. "Be careful your still healing,"

"What happened?" My heart started to bear rapidly making me hunch in pain. "You were stranded by the one you love," his sorrow was hurtful to me.

OK! Let's change the subject before I die of a heart attack.

"Was that your slave you were talking to? This so called, 'tooth'?" I need to get answers. Now would be a good time to get them.

"Yes she is," he said nonchalantly. "Why?" I said with a whimper in my voice. "Let's just say I have something her and others hold dearly!"

I don't like that tone in his voice. It's somewhat evil and horrid. I'm starting to know why I shiver when he talks to me.

I have to get out of here and soon. Or I will! Become mentally unstable.

"Em what's your name?" Even small talk will lighten this dark mood. "I have many names but there is one I am referred to often,"

"Well what what that be?" His voice was now taking a sharp turn towards a British tone, and that is enough to send alarms off in my head.

"Well love, you may call me," he paused and gently stroked my cheek. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. It would show weakness.

Bile was starting to rise in my throat. He disgusts me in every way,

"Pitch,"